Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

So who submitted to the Simple Scrapbooks Digital 4 issue?

I submitted quite a few. I was lucky to have two in the last issue and am HOPING to get the call again!
    I love this mag and hope that they will continue to release issues on a regular basis.

Who else submitted?
    Kim

I only got a couple submitted due to the deadline fast approaching and preparing for my walk. So, I won't be suprised if none get picked this time! I only had one in the last one and submitted well over a dozen!
    Holly McCaig

I did but don't expect to have any picked it, just thought I would submit since I had them done.

Christy

Submit?!! You mean normal people do that?! Hehehe

I have only submitted ONE *gasp* layout..... I have no idea why I even did that... I am soooo not good enough!

Hmmm, has the deadline passed already? I don't know if I submitted or not.. LOL. If it was listed at ScrapSubmit I probably did. If not, well, maybe next time.

I was going to submit but the date came to fast. The submit date was on my birthday. I was going to submit some pages for the completed album. I did a ABC album for my MIL and FIL for there 40th wedding Anniversary. Oh well maybe next time.

I'm with Jen... in awe to be with such talented folks who submit and get calls. Just need some more work/practice/skill to get up to that level of submitting!!
    Kim
    Mom of six
    My Blog

I submitted a 2 page layout in memory of my Grandpa. I wouldn't say it's the best looking of all my pages, but it means the most to me, and the journaling is my best. I don't really expect anything to come from it, but at least I can say I tried!! Good luck everyone who submitted!
    I <3 DMM!!

TheMandaBean Blog

Lil' Sweetie Avatar by SweetMindy

I sent 12 in including my savannah album...i so hope at least one is picked up!
    ~~Andie~~

I submitted a few - figured I'd give it a shot

I submitted a few too. I've never been published and I figured this was my best shot. But then I found out that there were over 1000 submittals. Sigh. Not holding my breath!

I submitted about 15... let's see what happens... Last time I submitted 12 and 2 were called!

WOW! Go girls! I submitted 3 or 4, which was my first time submitting layouts anywhere. I wondered if that was too many...I should have asked. I guess I'll know for next time. Good luck everyone!
    Heather
    (dallin.and.gracie)

sounds like e-mails went out today....

no e-mails here
    ~~Andie~~

None here either.
    When do we give up hope? I hope someone here gets picked!

Me neither, but I've been "around" at some of the other sites and it just doesn't seem like there's enough toots for all the emails to have gone out - maybe there will be more tomorrow - a girl can hope anyway

I just haven't been "in" to submitting lately....just isn't in me. I hardly even buy magazines these days. Gosh - that's horrible! LOL I am however, a HUGE idea book addict. I just got confirmation that my new Donna Downy books are on their way. See, I still feed the industry!
    Holly McCaig

I'm gonna have to get a couple of those Donna Downey books - they look great Are they actually in the stores yet? Soon? And, I just (finally) ordered Ali Edward's book - Designer's Eye - can't wait for it to get here!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast