Hi everyone, I'm back with another recipe challenge for this month!
I'm going to keep it nice and simple for you with just a few rules :
I used the gorgeous Pretty Little Things kit from our guest Sugary Fancy Designs
- Use just one paper on the layout
- Use at least one frame
- Use some sort of stamp or paint splat on your paper
- Use white space as part of your design
- Include journalling as part of your design (Mine has elements wrapped around it, but you can do whatever suits you!)
Here’s the fine print:I'm very much looking forward to seeing your takes on the challenge, so get scrapping!
- You must use at least 75% Digichick Goodies on your layout to qualify for points.
- When you’ve finished your layout, come back to this post and leave a comment with a link to your layout. (Feel free to use our open gallery here at the Digichick if you need a place to upload your layout. We even have a spot just for challenge entries!)
- You will earn 1 Point for participating in this challenge.
- For more information about our Chickie Points System, please see this thread here.
- The deadline for this challenge is April 30th.