Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Paper to Digi - April 16th

Hi everyone! I had a blast looking through some of the paper galleries to find the perfect scrapbooking for us to lift for our Paper to Digi challenge! I hope that you'll have a great time with this one! We will be lifting a page created by Jill (aka fevvers). She is a Garden Girl at 2peas and knocks me out over and over with her fantastic paper pages. She has such an interesting way of putting pages together that I am always in awe of her page designs! For this challenge, just lift any page from her gallery - here it is - for this challenge. She also has a very inspiring blog - here.

Please pick a layout to scraplift & post back here with both the layout you've chosen to scraplift AND your layout!

It was a very difficult choice but I think I'll be lifting this fantastic layout ...

And here is my layout -

Credits:
    Up, Up & Away by Sarah Jones Designs
    It's a Wonderful Life Stitching by Kimeric Kreations

I really hope you'll join in! I can't wait to see your lifts! Happy Scrapping!

Here’s the fine print:

• You must use at least 75% Digichick Goodies on your layout to qualify for points.
    • When you’ve finished your layout, come back to this post and leave a comment with a link to your layout. (Feel free to use our open gallery here at the Digichick if you need a place to upload your layout. We even have a spot just for challenge entries!)
    • You will earn 1 Point for participating in this challenge.
    • For more information about our Chickie Points System, please see this thread here.
    • The deadline for this challenge is April 30th.
    Last edited by anrobe; 04-14-2012 at 10:02 PM.

Wow, what an amazing gallery!

I scrap lifted this page:

And here's mine, using Sarah Jones' kit Up, Up & Away
    Last edited by stevens89; 04-12-2012 at 05:38 AM.

OH, Emilie!! I love it! That was another page I considered ... great job!

Paper to Digi is my very favorite challenge, of ALL TIME. I'll so do this one!

Hanging with the Chicks! IntenseMagic's Avatar
    “Never put off till tomorrow what may be done day after tomorrow just as well".
    Fun Challenge

I lifted this one:

Here's mine:

I'll play! I lifted

and I did (using Donna's Ancienne Vivid)
    Last edited by SunshineTK; 04-09-2012 at 09:14 PM.

I absolutely adore all Fevvers pages! WOW!

I chose "Cleo"

And here's mine
    **~melanie~**

OH WOW! You guys are killing me with these amazing pages!!! LOVE them!!

if only our eyes saw souls instead of bodies - how very different our ideals of beauty would be
    wow these are all amazing!!!! I'm planning to join in the challenge, as soon as I can find some more hours in the evening (I don't want any more in the day, the day is full of childrem I need the evening!)

I keep meaning to try this challenge and I never get to it. I will definitely do it this month!

I was very inspired by this one:

And with the help of a Bella Gypsy template I created this:

Thanks for the challenge! Lots of inspiration there, and waaaaay out of my comfort zone! LOL

I love your take on that layout, Nikki! Fantastic! Thanks for playing along!

Oh, this is fantastic! Her gallery is so amazing that I'm having trouble on deciding on just one. lol!

I chose to scraplift this one called 85 by Fevvers

http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gall...rs/1776597-85/

and here's mine:

I can't get her LO to show up but the link works.
    Last edited by grrfluudy; 04-17-2012 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Fevvers LO won't show up.

I love love love it, Johanna!!!

Since I can't read directions, I chose the same layout Amy did. That's okay, because I love it anyway! Here's my layout:

Great minds think alike, Jen!!! LOL Great take on the layout!!!

if only our eyes saw souls instead of bodies - how very different our ideals of beauty would be
    well this feels a little like I cheated, but I loved the blocks of this layout, and the stitching, and the mostly neutral tones,
    http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gall...oice-lily-bee/

and then Wishing Well brought out her "stitched down templates" - and hey presto this is what I did!

Amazing LOs everyone and so very inspiring! :-)

Here is my take:

I lifted this awesome LO here:

And here is my LO:
    Laurie in Wisconsin
    My LOs at DST and DSA.

I chose this one:

Here's mine:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast