The DigiChick

Your Friday 13th - Lucky or bad day? - April 13th

Hi and welcome to a very special day (not only for me) and even a very special challenge

Today is Friday 13th and there are many people around the world thinking this is a bad day. Are you superstitious? Does this date mean something special to you? Is it a lucky or a bad day for you?

Well, for me this day is very special. 5 years ago my hubby and I got married - on Friday, April 13th So you can guess, for me this is a very, very lucky day and I'm NOT superstitious! This is also, what my journaling is about. I mostly used the wonderful April Boutique Collab A New Me (see full credits in gallery)

Now, tell me something about YOUR Friday 13th. Do you love this date or is it a day you don't go outside?

BTW, I not only got married on a Friday 13th but also got my drives licence on such a day

Here’s the fine print:

• You must use at least 75% Digichick Goodies on your layout to qualify for points.
    • When you’ve finished your layout, come back to this post and leave a comment with a link to your layout. (Feel free to use our open gallery here at the Digichick if you need a place to upload your layout. We even have a spot just for challenge entries!)
    • You will earn 1 Point for participating in this challenge.
    • For more information about our Chickie Points System, please see this thread here.
    • The deadline for this challenge is April 30th.
    Hugs
    Silke

Not all who wander are lost Administrator hollyinjapan's Avatar
    Silke, this is beautiful! What a fun challenge.

Fun challenge! I've always found friday the 13th to be a lucky day. And this year is no different, my dh surprised me by buying a 5th wheel I wanted and it's being delivered today!! Yay! I will take a pic of it for this challenge
    Your Current Signature Picture