The DigiChick

I rock the inspiration! Digital Creative Chick azrood's Avatar

Scraplift Challenge - April 27th

Welcome to the April Scraplift Challenge! This month, we are scraplifting the talented Bexy. You may lift any layout from her gallery (that is not based on a template), which you can find here.

I choose to lift her beautiful layout No Place Like Home:

And here's my lift:

Here’s the fine print:

• You must use at least 75% Digichick Goodies on your layout to qualify for points.
    • When you’ve finished your layout, come back to this post and leave a comment with a link to your layout. (Feel free to use our open gallery here at the Digichick if you need a place to upload your layout. We even have a spot just for challenge entries!)
    • You will earn 1 Point for participating in this challenge.
    • For more information about our Chickie Points System, please see this thread here.
    • The deadline for this challenge is May 3.
    Last edited by azrood; 04-23-2012 at 07:59 AM.

Here, there and everywhere!! Digital Creative Chick chloe's Avatar
    OMGosh, Jaime, that LO of yours is hilarious! And Bella Gypsy's kit was perfect for it, so fun and joyful. I love the gallery you picked, lots of inspiration!

It's Friday somewhere! Hanging with the Chicks! jennyf92's Avatar
    What a gorgeous gallery, Bexy has! It was hard to choose just one, but in the end, I settled on this one:

And here's my take on it using the adorable Pirate's Cove kit by Megan Turnidge:

Pretty literal lift, don't cha think?

Thanks for the inspiration!
    Last edited by jennyf92; 04-27-2012 at 12:24 AM.
    Jen

I rock the inspiration! Digital Creative Chick azrood's Avatar
    That's awesome Jen! Love it!

Got one done!

I probably could have fussed with it for several more hours, but decided to get up and play with my little buddy for a while, instead!

if only our eyes saw souls instead of bodies - how very different our ideals of beauty would be Digital Creative Chick corrin's Avatar
    so glad I managed to do this challenge, what an amazing gallery she has! it was hard to pick one, but in the end I went for "summer"

and here is my take on it