The DigiChick

coffee, photography, and cute kids. who could ask for more? Administrator Charla's Avatar

Link me up: Tea Party!!

I'm getting things ready for my daughter's tea party on Saturday.
    I want to do this:
    http://www.karaspartyideas.com/2012/...tea-party.html
    (the banners. Actually I want the whole look )

What kit from here should I use??? Give me some ideas!!

(to narrow the search down: Jasmine chose bright pink and medium blue as the colors for plates/napkins/cups. So it won't be the same light pastels as in that picture.)
    Here's the pink:
    Last edited by Charla; 05-07-2012 at 01:27 PM.

Honey, tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic Hanging with the Chicks! Danyale's Avatar

Here, there and everywhere!! Digital Creative Chick chloe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gette3 View Post
    My first thought!!

Here, there and everywhere!! Digital Creative Chick chloe's Avatar
    This one might work, too:

coffee, photography, and cute kids. who could ask for more? Administrator Charla's Avatar
    These are awesome!!
    okay, here's the pattern/color she's chosen:

I don't remember which blue she went with, so we'll just go with this

I haven't shown these to her yet...thought I'd see if anyone else suggested more first

Honey, tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic Hanging with the Chicks! Danyale's Avatar
    Oh, I almost grabbed this pretty one too, just worried about how many patterned papers you would need.

Squirrel!! Hanging with the Chicks! ccouch's Avatar
    Gorgeous, Charla!! I think that's really close to the one that Camille chose for her party

I think I'm going to go with Meeeeegan's kit. The colors are definitely the best match with her paper products
    One more thing checked off my list...

Spite: a perfectly acceptable reason to return a jacket *OR* refuse to change your avatar photo... Hanging with the Chicks! wishingwellcreations's Avatar
    Ironically, I have a garden party/tea party-ish collab kit with Just Jaimee coming out -- but not until next week! So you wouldn't have it in time to do anything fun with it. But it's got that (basic) color of pink, and some blue and teal. Ironic!

ETA: Charla, as an admin do you have access to my CT forum? If so, you can see the draft of the kit in that area, in case there's anything in there you'd like to steal so far -- I'm fine with that!
    ~ Laura ~
    BLOG | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | NEWSLETTER | MY GALLERY

~ happily creating for Sugarplum Paperie, Mari Koegelenberg, and Dawn by Design ~

I don't have access to it, Laura, but I'm sure I could give myself permissions Maybe I'll do that, because it does sound absolutely perfect!!!

Spite: a perfectly acceptable reason to return a jacket *OR* refuse to change your avatar photo... Hanging with the Chicks! wishingwellcreations's Avatar
    Oh, feel free to... we don't do anything top-secret in there that I need to hide from you. haha
    ~ Laura ~
    BLOG | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | NEWSLETTER | MY GALLERY

~ happily creating for Sugarplum Paperie, Mari Koegelenberg, and Dawn by Design ~

So sad. I just heard from one of the girls' moms that she's not coming. She's the one Jasmine was most excited about.
    Now I feel all those insecurities of my own childhood popping back up hopefully it's just that she's overcommitted, and not that she doesn't love my perfect, sweet, spunky daughter!!!