The DigiChick

Super Chickster Hanging with the Chicks! inkspots's Avatar

Travel Challenge - May 21st

Time for another travel challenge. One thing we LOVE to do when we travel is. . .EAT! The funny thing is, since we live overseas and have for several years now, we don't always eat local, but get so excited when we find something American that we miss. What a treat it was to find a Pizza Hut in Hong Kong, but not just any Pizza Hut, this place was classy! Made the experience all the more fun and memorable.

This month, scrap your travels and food. Perhaps you had an amazing local meal. Maybe it was something exotic you found in a market. Maybe you just have no idea what it was that you did eat--been there a few times.

Here's my page:

Here’s the fine print:

• You must use at least 75% Digichick Goodies on your layout to qualify for points.
    • When you’ve finished your layout, come back to this post and leave a comment with a link to your layout. (Feel free to use our open gallery here at the Digichick if you need a place to upload your layout. We even have a spot just for challenge entries!)
    • You will earn 1 Point for participating in this challenge.
    • For more information about our Chickie Points System, please see this thread here.
    • The deadline for this challenge is May 31st.

Not all who wander are lost Administrator hollyinjapan's Avatar
    Jamie, I am so lovin' your travel challenges! Wonderful!!!

Have passport will travel Hanging with the Chicks! seniorgal's Avatar
    Here's mine. You made me hungry!!

I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way Hanging with the Chicks! Kristen's Avatar
    If nothing else, this challenge has made me realize I need to take MORE and BETTER pictures of our food when we travel! Love the layouts here

We found a wonderful place to eat breakfast on our last vacation. My husband & I shared the breakfast taco - and it was more than we could eat!

Here, there and everywhere!! Digital Creative Chick chloe's Avatar
    Eeeeek, I just realised I forgot to post this LO I created last week!