The DigiChick

if only our eyes saw souls instead of bodies - how very different our ideals of beauty would be Digital Creative Chick corrin's Avatar

oh life users - anyone there?

I think a couple of people have said they are using "oh life" to keep a journal or notes on, and I have been using it, but recently (about 3 weeks-ish, shocking that it took me so long to notice, oh how these weeks are flying by!) - I have not been getting any emails. I wondered if anyone else has had a similar problem? I have reset my settings a few times, and after sending a "help!" email to ohlife today, a nice sounding person (man, I think, but some names are a little ambiguous!) has replied and is looking into it for me.

Anyone else had any trouble?

Queen of Unpacking Hanging with the Chicks! SunshineTK's Avatar
    I've been getting my daily emails! Sorry I can't be of more help

I'm fluent in three languages: English, Sarcam, and Jersey. Hanging with the Chicks! Pamie's Avatar
    I've been getting mine, too. Did you check your spam/junk folder? Sometimes my email program thinks it's smarter than I am...

Spite: a perfectly acceptable reason to return a jacket *OR* refuse to change your avatar photo... Hanging with the Chicks! wishingwellcreations's Avatar
    Weird, Corrin! I'm getting mine, too. Hope you figure it out w/o too much headache.
    ~ Laura ~
    BLOG | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | NEWSLETTER | MY GALLERY

~ happily creating for Sugarplum Paperie, Mari Koegelenberg, and Dawn by Design ~

Lover of all things furry and four-legged. Hanging with the Chicks! donnawells's Avatar
    And I'm getting mine. Always kind of later in the evening.

if only our eyes saw souls instead of bodies - how very different our ideals of beauty would be Digital Creative Chick corrin's Avatar
    thanks anyway! mine hasn't arrived toady, isn't going to the spam folder, (althoguh was one I hadn't looked at, so thanks for the idea!). Ohlife aren't sure what's up either, so suggested I just try requesting my email to come at differet times of day, and see if we hit a good timespot. Its just a bit odd!

Just a Baby Chick Hanging with the Chicks! glumirk's Avatar
    I still get mine. Good luck figuring it out!

“Never put off till tomorrow what may be done day after tomorrow just as well". Hanging with the Chicks! IntenseMagic's Avatar
    I've been getting mine ok... Hope they figure it out for you!

I not only have been getting mine just fine, but I signed up for the pro membership and am getting my new customized emails.

<3 OhLife, although it does make me sing "Losing my Religion" every evening.