Favorite Funky Fonts

I love my typewriter and script fonts but I need some unique, fun, funky fonts for a whimsical page I want to do. What are your favorite fun fonts?

Hanging with the Chicks! wishingwellcreations's Avatar
    Spite: a perfectly acceptable reason to return a jacket *OR* refuse to change your avatar photo...
    I'm a big fan of my typewriter and handwriting fonts, too... but every once in a while when I want to do a title w/ something more playful, I always find myself turning to these:

http://misstiina.com/fonts/go/freefonts/
    (especially Whimsy, Peach Cobbler, Jotted, Hello Again, and Jumpin' Jack)

http://www.kevinandamanda.com/fonts/freescrapbookfonts/
    (especially Bosshole, Freeze!, Impervious, Jailbird Jenna, For the One Hundredth Time, etc.)
    ~ Laura ~
    BLOG | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | NEWSLETTER | MY GALLERY

~ happily creating for Sugarplum Paperie, Mari Koegelenberg, and Dawn by Design ~

Dang it, Laura! You just had to go post that Tiina link,now didn't you?! I've been avoiding her stuff for so long, b/c I knew I'd wanna dl everything! And I doooooo!

Oh, you've each shared some FABULOUS fonts! Thanks so much! As I was downloading, downloading, downloading, I found some others. I'll make a list and come back and share.

Spite: a perfectly acceptable reason to return a jacket *OR* refuse to change your avatar photo...
    Quote Originally Posted by cardinalskate View Post
    Dang it, Laura! You just had to go post that Tiina link,now didn't you?! I've been avoiding her stuff for so long, b/c I knew I'd wanna dl everything! And I doooooo!
    Avoiding Tina?! LOL... don't do that! She's too fun! Never avoid Tina.
    ~ Laura ~

~ happily creating for Sugarplum Paperie, Mari Koegelenberg, and Dawn by Design ~

Yeah, well, I dl'ed about 20 new fonts... thanks for enabling

I have a lot of fonts by Kimberly Geswein - some of you might remember her, she used to be involved in the digi scrap world.
    Nathalie - eNKay Design

Quote Originally Posted by Nathalie View Post
    I have a lot of fonts by Kimberly Geswein - some of you might remember her, she used to be involved in the digi scrap world.
    ~ Laura ~

Quote Originally Posted by Nathalie View Post
    Oooh, I have some of hers, but didn't know she had this many. Thanks, Nat!

Thanks for the link to the KG fonts! I love her fonts and picked up a few more from the link.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly."
    Personal Blog | Digital Scrap Blog | Goodreads | Pinterest