Here kitty, kitty! i need a cat kit!

The Search function isn't working for me for some reason, but I need a kitty-cat kit.

Somebody link me up

Hmmm, I tried and failed as well. Sorry!

I searched in the store and didn't find any

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly."
    Personal Blog | Digital Scrap Blog | Goodreads | Pinterest

I didn't see one by her. She has a dog kit, but I didn't see cat. Hmmm....

Yeah, I just saw the dog kit, too. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Hmmmm....because I remember a cat silhouette and that she was talking about her daughter's cat. I'm sure I didn't dream that! Maybe it was an add-on or something!

Okay, go take a look at the dog bundle again. There are some silhouettes of cats and that part is called Penelope's friends. So, not truly a cat kit, but as close as we're going to get right now.

Quote Originally Posted by donnawells View Post
    as close as we're going to get right now.
    "Right now"... does that mean that you have something in the making???

Well, I'm such a cat lover that I SHOULD be doing a cat kit. I'm thinking about it.

I know that I have some awfully cute kitty pictures I could scrap...hint hint hint.

Actually, Donna, I'm surprised you haven't done anything pet-related yet. Or have you?

I know...that's weird isn't it? I think it's because I feel like cats (and dogs) are each so different that it's hard to make a general kit that is representative of all cats or all dogs.

Wow, I'm late to the party! Donna, I know what you mean - the Penelope kit was really just for Molly's puppy and I added the sillhouettes just to try to make it sort of usable for others. It's hard!