Today I am grateful for coffee... I'm not kidding. LOL I'm grateful for the heavy cream and almond extract I put into it.. and for the way it gets me up and moving!
I'm also grateful for the birds singing outside this morning! They sound so sweet.. (other than the hawk mom who occasional flips her @#$% when another bird gets too close.. one day she got mad at the hawk dad and we watched her literally dive bomb him right out of the sky!!! He dropped like a rock, it was hilarious!)
1. Grateful that my daughter's been sleeping so well at night (OMG, I've been avoiding saying that out loud. I hope typing it doesn't jinx it.)
2. Carbonation. Yep, I'm addicted to carbonated drinks...I love the way it tickles my nose and throat. I wish I didn't love it, though.
3. My mother. She watches my DD everyday while I'm at work, and I am so lucky to have her.
4. My car. It gets me from here to there and it's nice and safe. I like it a lot.
1. I'm grateful that we were unexpectedly invited over to a friend's house for a BBQ (In the pouring rain! Its England, it hapens a lot!), so we got to eat without cooking or cleaning up!
2. I'm grateful for our computer, which means that I have something to do when the kids are in bed, and my hubby is out (scrap time for me - yipee!)
3. I'm grateful for crayons, pencils and paper; they are simple and cheery, inexensive and harmless, and fairly mess free, and they keep my children happy for a while and give them a sense of achievement - not too many things fit all of those needs!
"You can do anything, but not everything" ~David Allen~
Today I'm grateful for a very productive day at work, for being motivated to take better care of myself (=lose weight) again and for having been able to take ACTION on that goal, and for my sweet boyfriend Guy who makes me laugh and love me no matter how much stuff I forget (I have no brain these days)!
I'm fluent in three languages: English, Sarcam, and Jersey.
I'll jump in on this one today.
1. The rain is over for the day and it looks like it should be a beautiful night!
2. I had a good day at work today.
3. My kids are healthy and happy (and loud, but we're in the thankful thread...)
4. My mom is healthy and able to watch them 3 days a week. I am thankful everyday for that one!
5. There's an open bottle of Pinot in the fridge and tomorrow is Work-from-home-Wednesday!
1. I have such sweet friends & an amazing homeschooling community. (Had a great time visiting last night at the used curriculum sale!)
2. We are all in good health, Brandon, the girls and myself.
3. The rose bush from my grandmother that I've had for years is blooming so beautifully this year. It's such a sweet reminder of her.