The DigiChick

Tuesday gratitude

Today, i'm excited to take Genny to the dietitian, so I can see one in action and ask her where she went to school. Oh, and also for the help. Lol

I'm grateful that I already have meat thawed for dinner so I don't have to think about that later.

Glad I got w pretty much full night's sleep. Got a LOT to do today.

Grateful for my friend Clara who's opening up a coffee cart because she gaveme lots of awesome samples of coffee = so much delicious rocket fuel in the morning!

Okay,mgotta get in the shower and get this party started!

Queen of cramming 30hrs into a 24hr day Hanging with the Chicks! wildblueeyez's Avatar
    I'm thankful that a new day is here.

The sun is shining.

I'm off work today.

Queen of cramming 30hrs into a 24hr day Hanging with the Chicks! wildblueeyez's Avatar
    free coffee samples! enjoy!!

Will work for pixels Hanging with the Chicks! Mommyish's Avatar
    Today I am grateful for coffee... I'm not kidding. LOL I'm grateful for the heavy cream and almond extract I put into it.. and for the way it gets me up and moving!

I'm also grateful for the birds singing outside this morning! They sound so sweet.. (other than the hawk mom who occasional flips her @#$% when another bird gets too close.. one day she got mad at the hawk dad and we watched her literally dive bomb him right out of the sky!!! He dropped like a rock, it was hilarious!)

<3 Leah @ Mommyish.net

I'm grateful for a full night's sleep and the potential of another productive day!

Mischief managed Digital Creative Chick cardinalskate's Avatar
    1. Grateful that my daughter's been sleeping so well at night (OMG, I've been avoiding saying that out loud. I hope typing it doesn't jinx it.)
    2. Carbonation. Yep, I'm addicted to carbonated drinks...I love the way it tickles my nose and throat. I wish I didn't love it, though.
    3. My mother. She watches my DD everyday while I'm at work, and I am so lucky to have her.
    4. My car. It gets me from here to there and it's nice and safe. I like it a lot.

Empress of Random Hanging with the Chicks! juliesouthern's Avatar
    Ahhh, a new day! So grateful yesterday is over!
    Glad to have a day stretch in front of me that I can fill with whatever I want, 'cuz no one else is at home to require anything else

Lover of all things furry and four-legged. Hanging with the Chicks! donnawells's Avatar
    1. Glad I have a job that I enjoy. And a boss who appreciates me.
    2. Still happy from a nice date last night.
    3. Grateful for my sweet pets who keep me company and make me laugh.

Oh, Julie, that sounds incredible!

if only our eyes saw souls instead of bodies - how very different our ideals of beauty would be Digital Creative Chick corrin's Avatar
    I love this idea!

1. I'm grateful that we were unexpectedly invited over to a friend's house for a BBQ (In the pouring rain! Its England, it hapens a lot!), so we got to eat without cooking or cleaning up!
    2. I'm grateful for our computer, which means that I have something to do when the kids are in bed, and my hubby is out (scrap time for me - yipee!)
    3. I'm grateful for crayons, pencils and paper; they are simple and cheery, inexensive and harmless, and fairly mess free, and they keep my children happy for a while and give them a sense of achievement - not too many things fit all of those needs!

Here, there and everywhere!! Digital Creative Chick chloe's Avatar
    Today I'm grateful for a very productive day at work, for being motivated to take better care of myself (=lose weight) again and for having been able to take ACTION on that goal, and for my sweet boyfriend Guy who makes me laugh and love me no matter how much stuff I forget (I have no brain these days)!

You remind me of the babe Hanging with the Chicks! teachermom_Rach's Avatar
    Today I am grateful for Netflix, sunshine, apple juice, coffee, and clear schedules!

I'm fluent in three languages: English, Sarcam, and Jersey. Hanging with the Chicks! Pamie's Avatar
    I'll jump in on this one today.

1. The rain is over for the day and it looks like it should be a beautiful night!
    2. I had a good day at work today.
    3. My kids are healthy and happy (and loud, but we're in the thankful thread...)
    4. My mom is healthy and able to watch them 3 days a week. I am thankful everyday for that one!
    5. There's an open bottle of Pinot in the fridge and tomorrow is Work-from-home-Wednesday!

Squirrel!! Hanging with the Chicks! ccouch's Avatar
    1. I have such sweet friends & an amazing homeschooling community. (Had a great time visiting last night at the used curriculum sale!)
    2. We are all in good health, Brandon, the girls and myself.
    3. The rose bush from my grandmother that I've had for years is blooming so beautifully this year. It's such a sweet reminder of her.

Is it just me, or do ALL the roses seem to be blooming extra beautifully this year? Makes me miss Portland, the Rose City!

“Never put off till tomorrow what may be done day after tomorrow just as well". Hanging with the Chicks! IntenseMagic's Avatar
    I am grateful that I will have a whole lot of stuff to be grateful for tomorrow....today I am beat! LOL