Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1

    Timeline banner?

    I think I'm ready to create a banner for my Facebook timeline. What dimensions does it need to be? Any tips I should know?

  2. #2
    Oh, I have created a template, but I haven't added the pic to my FB yet. Would you like to get the tp, give it a try and let me know how it works? (In other words, do you want to be my guinea pig?? LOL)
    Last edited by chloe; 06-23-2012 at 08:26 AM.


  3. #3

  4. #4

  5. #5
    And yeah, I just used a template for my FB cover. It's scrappy goodness!

  6. #6
    I was looking for a template, but didn't find too many, and didn't care for those. I'm surprised there aren't more. So 852x315. Time to play.

  7. #7
    The template I have created is just the one of the cover and profile pix, so that you can create a fun design mixing the two photos, like this one, for example:


    I'll send you a FB message with the file, Jamie, OK?


  8. #8
    Make it 851 not 852. Seems like if it's off a tiny bit Facebook freaks out. You may be fine with 852, but who knows!? I had some trouble when I first tried making mine so I stuck to the 851 x 315.

    Quote Originally Posted by inkspots View Post
    I was looking for a template, but didn't find too many, and didn't care for those. I'm surprised there aren't more. So 852x315. Time to play.

  9. #9
    Facebook also likes to make it blurry and indistinct, so sharpen it nicely and save as a png 24 when you go to save for web

  10. #10
    Bumping this up from oblivion:
    There just happen to be some timeline templates in the store that are the right size for Facebook!!
    http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Fac...Templates.html


  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Charla View Post
    Bumping this up from oblivion:
    There just happen to be some timeline templates in the store that are the right size for Facebook!!
    http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Fac...Templates.html

    lol I just spotted this thread, and was gonna sa "ooh, did you see these, they worked great for me!"

  12. #12
    Thanks for bumping Charla - I've never seen this thread

  13. #13
    You're welcome, Jen! It was actually a spammer that bumped it, so I noticed it when I was cleaning up the thread

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Charla View Post
    You're welcome, Jen! It was actually a spammer that bumped it, so I noticed it when I was cleaning up the thread


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •