The DigiChick

Angry Problem logging into store

Every time I come here to the store I can't ever get in! Have set and reset my password I don't know how many times now but nothing...very discouraging and annoying! I can get into the forums and gallery fine, it's the store! Yes, I've deleted cookies, cache, used different browsers and nothing works! I'm about ready to say bag it and not come back..LOL...any ideas???

I'm out at the moment but heading home. I'll check into it as soon as I get home. I'm sorry that you've been having problems.

I didn't want to be left out, so here I am. Thanks, Pamie!

Just sent you an email.

Hmmm, I had that problem at a different site and found it was flagged due to a conflict with the contact info? Something along those lines, like my e-mail was off by a letter and they were sending me confirmations. Once they received several failed deliveries, it was put in a "suspense" mode. I have no clue how I didn't notice it, but it was cleared up finally once I caught my mistake, LOL! I am sure it is a simple fix...fingers crossed.

oops, Sinead....jinx you owe me coke!

Not really, you hit enter before me.

lol Danyale!

Quote Originally Posted by gette3 View Post
    Hmmm, I had that problem at a different site and found it was flagged due to a conflict with the contact info? Something along those lines, like my e-mail was off by a letter and they were sending me confirmations. Once they received several failed deliveries, it was put in a "suspense" mode. I have no clue how I didn't notice it, but it was cleared up finally once I caught my mistake, LOL! I am sure it is a simple fix...fingers crossed.

That's a very common problem - and the store account won't work if you don't click on the emailed "verificiation" link. Good news, is that if that's the problem, it's an easy fix in the system