The DigiChick

Not all who wander are lost Administrator hollyinjapan's Avatar

Cool Announcing the July Challenges!

Hello and welcome to the July Challenges!

Can you believe that the year is half-way over now? Time flies, as the saying goes.

We know its a crazy-busy time of year now, with kids being out of school and families taking those long-awaited vacations. Its the same with our own Challenge Chicks too.

I briefly mentioned it last month, but over the next two months, you'll be seeing just a little less of us. During July and August we are taking our challenges down to once a week, every Friday. We hope you'll still hang out with us in our challenges and in our forums, let us know all about your summer holidays.

During the month of July, as you may have already seen our latest Boutique Collaboration, our theme is The Great Outdoors. I hope you can find some inspiration to scrap your outdoorsy photos with our challenges and this cute new collaboration kit.

Here's what we have lined up for you for July!

Friday, July 6th: Year-long Resolutions
    Saturday, July 7th: Scrap, Chat, Etc. (10:00 am EST in the The Digichick Chat Room)
    Friday, July 13th: Recipe Challenge
    Friday, July 20th: The Great Outdoors
    Friday, July 27th: Template Challenge

In other challenge-related news, we are happy to announce that from this month all of our Tell Your Story Every Day challenges will be hosted right here at The Digichick. We think it makes more sense to consolidate all of our challenges on one site. I hope this change will make it easier for you to join us even more as well!

Tell Your Story Challenges

Tuesday, July 3rd - TYS Scrap Inspiration - July 2012
    Tuesday, July 10th - TYS Journaling - July 2012
    Tuesday, July 17th - TYS Photography - July 2012
    Tuesday, July 24th - TYS Scrap Challenge - July 2012

(This is our TYS tentative schedule for July. Please bear with us as we adjust to this transition. We will be posting the links to each of our challenges here in the Challenges forum and in this thread. )

And finally, I'll let you in on a bit of exciting news; be sure to keep your eyes open for a special event next month. Shhh, you didn't hear it from me!

(please note: Because of our hostess' personal circumstances and international time zones some challenges may be slightly delayed.)
    Last edited by hollyinjapan; 07-17-2012 at 09:24 PM. Reason: added links

Such exciting news I have to add here. We are bringing back our fun Scrap, Chat, etc Challenge with the one and only, wonderful Danyale of Etc. by Danyale! From this month, not only do you get a free gift just for joining in, but you can also earn Chickie Points!

Come join us the first Saturday of each month
    10:00 am EST in the The Digichick Chat Room

Saturday July 7, 2012 Chat Challenge

Super Chickster Hanging with the Chicks! stevens89's Avatar
    Woohoo!

Honey, tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic Hanging with the Chicks! Danyale's Avatar
    Oh, I am so happy to be bringing back the chat challenge! We always have such a fun time. Pj's and coffee or tea a must......and get ready for some silly girl time, LOL!

Has anyone ever come before when they were brought over when I made my home here? See if you remember this: "It's raining men... Hallelujah""

MAJOR hint alert of how far off our topic can go. bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by gette3 View Post
    Oh, I am so happy to be bringing back the chat challenge! We always have such a fun time. Pj's and coffee or tea a must......and get ready for some silly girl time, LOL!

Has anyone ever come before when they were brought over when I made my home here? See if you remember this: "It's raining men... Hallelujah""

Here, there and everywhere!! Digital Creative Chick chloe's Avatar
    OMGosh, amazing!!! Can't wait to join!!

I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way Hanging with the Chicks! Kristen's Avatar

Boo hiss! I'll be in the pool with my girls for swimming lessons at that time. *sniffle*

Don't worry, Kristen, there'll be other chats! I'm not sure to be there this time either, but I'll definitely try to make my schedule around the next one!

Honey, tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic Hanging with the Chicks! Danyale's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristen View Post
    Boo hiss! I'll be in the pool with my girls for swimming lessons at that time. *sniffle*
    yes...boo hiss.

Sorry you will miss this one, hun. Keep it in mind for next month.
    We would love to see you.

I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way Hanging with the Chicks! Kristen's Avatar
    yes...boo hiss.

Sorry you will miss this one, hun. Keep it in mind for next month.
    We would love to see you.
    Perhaps I'll see if I can pop in for the start just before lesson. It sounds like soooo much fun I'm sure I don't need to tell y'all to have fun without me anyway :p

Hope you can make it!

ETA: added the tentative Tell Your Story Everyday challenges to our master list in the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristen View Post
    Perhaps I'll see if I can pop in for the start just before lesson. It sounds like soooo much fun I'm sure I don't need to tell y'all to have fun without me anyway :p
    Oh, that would be awesome! I am usually there a bit before to get myself comfy and all , so feel free to come by if you can.