The DigiChick

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The girls start back on August 27, and I go back on August 29. Summer has flown by!

My kids start back on September 4th. I'm SO excited because that means we are getting closer to Disneyland!! We are going September 22-30. Yes, I'm that awful mother who takes her kids out of school for vacation. However, it's life experience, right?
    Kelleigh
    My store at The Digichick

I'm fluent in three languages: English, Sarcam, and Jersey. Pamie's Avatar
    Kelleigh, we are going to Disney World from 8/25 to 9/1. Our school also starts on 9/4. I figure 95% of schools are back in session by then so we should beat the summer rush. Or something like that.

Kelleigh, my sister told me a story that should make you feel better.
    Her colleague (a teacher) always used to complain about parents who pulled their kids out of school for Disney.
    Then one year, she went there during a school break. And spent the entire time standing.in.line. She suddenly understood!
    (and my parents always figured we could make up for lost time, at least until high school. I never minded )

My baby goes to school this year!

I am trying hard not to think too much about it right now. I will have all four kiddos at the same school for just this year and then it is off to middle school for my oldest.

The start on August 27th so only 5 more weekdays off.

Well, school started without a hitch for us this year. Yesterday was her first day back. She was so super excited. It was so much easier for Mommy, too. I didn't go out to my car and curl up in the fetal position and bawl my eyes out this year!

Yesterday was the first day of school for Maggie and Katie! YAY!! And Molly's is next week. YAY!!!

NORMAL is in sight! I can make it! I can make it!

I didn't want to be left out, so here I am. Thanks, Pamie!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12