The DigiChick

Mischief managed Digital Creative Chick cardinalskate's Avatar

TYS - Scrap Inspiration August 2012

Well guys, let's try this one more time! We're having some major server issues on the site right now, but our challenges are still going! We'll have the gallery back as soon as we can for you to post them to.

So, each month we'll be inviting friends from all over our community to scrap a beautiful and meaningful layout for your viewing pleasure.

This month, we're putting our focus on our very own TDCer, the talented Pamie! Let’s get to know a little bit more about her today!

The Girl:

What can I say about me? Well, I'm Pam (aka Pamie pretty much everywhere in digi-land). I’m an almost-40 wife and mother of three. I’ve been married for a little over 12 years and we have 3 adorable monsters, ages 7, 5 and 4. I’m a tried and true Jersey girl – I’ve lived here my whole life and wouldn’t have it any other way. I’ve had an interest in scrapping since college, and I always looked longingly at the paper scrapping stuff in the stores but knew I had no idea what to do with it. When I found digi in summer of 2009 I was immediately hooked! I work full time but I have work-from-home-Wednesdays which ROCK, and are especially helpful for finishing last minute pages for Thursday releases here at TDC

The Story:

Here's the page Pamie made for our inspiration, using the August collab, Yearbook, Class of TDC.

I love this! Who wouldn't want to give some advice to our 17-year-old self? I love all the patterned paper layers and the awesome photo. What a beauty!

Your Challenge:
    Today’s challenge is simple:

Take this layout, find something you love about it and scraplift it! When you’re done, come back here, link us up and show us your story.

• Use whatever scrapbooking supplies you have on hand. (You don’t have to use something from our shop in order to participate in our TYS Challenges. However, if you would like to earn points toward free products, this challenge does qualify for Chicky Points. In order to earn 1 Chickie Point for this challenge you must use at least 75% Digichick Designs on your layout.)

• Come back and share your work with us! (Feel free to use our open gallery here at the Digichick if you nee a place to upload your layout. We even have a spot just for challenge entries!)

• The deadline to get the Chicky Points is August 31st.

I hope you will join us with this great challenge! I look forward to seeing what you create.

Happy scrapping!

This LO is gorgeous. What an awesome page and the journaling is perfect. You were beautiful then, and are beautiful now Pamie. ~ Arlene

I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way Hanging with the Chicks! Kristen's Avatar
    Gorgeous photo. Wonderful journalling. Awesome page. Nice job, Pamie

Here's mine:

I really loved how Pamie pulled out the colors from her photo and repeated them along the page, but added in some really fun patterns and contrast. And I of course have a flower problem. As always.

if only our eyes saw souls instead of bodies - how very different our ideals of beauty would be Digital Creative Chick corrin's Avatar
    that is just adorable!!!