Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Nicole, I think I suggested this to you before, but you should have them read The Thirteenth Tale. It's awesome and a fairly quick read. It's a great read for people who love books and love a good story.

I didn't want to be left out, so here I am. Thanks, Pamie!

The Thirteenth Tale was a great read!

I'm listening to the last book in the Fallen series right now, and I've got to say...I don't know if it's the audio format, or what, but I liked the first couple books in the series (which I read) better than the last 2 (which I listened to). Or maybe I'm just mixing up series, but I'm not really "in to" Rapture like I feel I should be. I've been trying audio books while I'm scrapping and designing at the computer, since I often listen to tv shows...I figured an audiobook was similar.

Quote Originally Posted by sinead View Post
    Nicole, I think I suggested this to you before, but you should have them read The Thirteenth Tale. It's awesome and a fairly quick read. It's a great read for people who love books and love a good story.
    Huh. I will have to find it then!!!

I started Catching Fire the other night. Already on chapter 12! Good thing Travis also found Mockingjay at the library.
    sugarplum: facebook :: blog :: twitter
    just me: my bloggity blog :: pinterest

happily creating for: krystal hartley :: studio flergs

Quote Originally Posted by teachermom_Rach View Post
    Dawn, I love Night, and Taming of the Shrew is one of my favorite Shakespeare plays.
    I'm starting those this week.

Quote Originally Posted by nicoleseitler View Post
    I want to read 11/22/63.
    As for Jane Eyre, I have tried and tried to read that book, ever since I was 14. Several times I made it to this one scene--where she's walking to the top of a hill and is startled by a guy on a horse (the guy? I don't know!). I never have made it past that part... and then I want to and think "But you should start from the beginning!" And I do... and then I don't make it through. About 15 years ago, the ending was ruined for me when I watched that B&W movie (staring Orson Wells?) and now I kind like having "a thing" about not finishing the book, rather than really finishing it. HA!
    My girlfriend that loaned me her copy of Jane Eyre has this same problem, LOL. She can't figure out if she likes it or not and periodically picks it up to try and make it through to the end, but never does. I've never seen any version of the movie except for the one on cable right now and it's a modern version. I liked it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123