The DigiChick

Little Chickadee Hanging with the Chicks! reboscraps's Avatar

Scrap N' Art Online Magazine Call - October 2012

Scrap n’ Art Magazine is currently looking for submissions for our October 2012 issue. We are looking for your layouts, cards, altered art and out of the box creations that follow the theme ”Fall Traditions.”

Are there certain traditions that you look forward to every fall? Maybe it’s the yearly state fair or the start of football season. Or are you a baseball fan and October is all about the World Series. Perhaps October signifies the start of the holiday season for you, beginning with Halloween.

Whatever your fall traditions may be, we want you to share them with us! Digital, traditional or hybrid, anything goes! You can also submit as many projects as your heart desires. Please visit the Scrap N' Art blog for full submission requirements. Deadline for all submissions is September 1, 2012.

Mischief managed Digital Creative Chick cardinalskate's Avatar
    Thanks for the heads up, Rebecca! I'm always on the lookout for submission calls. And by always on the lookout, I need them to be posted right in front of me because I always forget to look LOL.

Thanks for posting!

Little Chickadee Hanging with the Chicks! reboscraps's Avatar
    Kate, you're welcome!