The DigiChick

Thread: Corrected LO

TDC's Resident Mama Hanging with the Chicks! Nonnie917's Avatar

Corrected LO

Okay ladies. I went and corrected my LO with the typo I have re-uploaded the corrected version. Lost all my commets, but that's okay I guess.

http://www.thedigichick.com/gallery/...00/ppuser/4916

Nonnie to Riley, Regan & Elise
    Grandma Chris to Jared, Brian and Elijah

Digi Chick STAR! Hanging with the Chicks! noralong's Avatar
    Your so cute! I just figure once a lo is saved, uploaded, posted, and printed, I can live with the typos! I figure my spelling is as much a part of me as my handwriting would be if I did regular scrapbooking (there, that's the real reason I don't do paper scrapbooking!). Most people don't even notice, unless you point it out to them! Otherwise, if they point it out, I smile and say "Oh, that's interesting!" and go on with it. It's my book, anyway! :wink_smil
    My sorry, sorry Blog

TDC's Resident Mama Hanging with the Chicks! Nonnie917's Avatar
    Yeah you are probably right about that, but I have this phobia about being correct in everything I do. It's gotta be perfect. Guess I am just looney tunes. :32:

Nonnie to Riley, Regan & Elise
    Grandma Chris to Jared, Brian and Elijah

coffee, photography, and cute kids. who could ask for more? Administrator Charla's Avatar
    Nonnie, either you're not nuts or I'm right there with ya! I corrected a page with a typo too (I usually send them to DH first to proofread)
    I think you can edit one, and that way you don't lose your comments. for future corrections you can try, and see if the comments all stay put

Nora, I wish I was like that, not caring. It would make life easier and much less stressful

Chatty Chick Hanging with the Chicks! aggietha's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonnie917
    Guess I am just looney tunes. :32:
    Aww, you make me want to hug you! LOL. It's something my Grandma would say, heehee
    Aggie
    Blog | Gallery
    Proudly creating for: Angela Barton, Andrea Victoria and Bree Clarkson's Launch Pads

Rock STAR! Hanging with the Chicks! RachelS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonnie917
    Yeah you are probably right about that, but I have this phobia about being correct in everything I do. It's gotta be perfect. Guess I am just looney tunes. :32:
    I don't think you're looney tunes!! I would do the same thing. In fact, if anyone ever sees a typo in my LOs, I really wish they would tell me. I would hate to get it all printed and in the album only to find that I misspelled something!!!
    ~Rachel Solenberg
    My Gallery