The DigiChick

AmyJo Caves In and Blogs...more inside

And adds a blog link to her signature.

There have been free papers up there for a while...the links don't expire...I just don't advertise that's all.

The fact of the matter is that I am a bad blogger, I don't see much point in it...but I have decided I will try to do better. I see others posting cute previews and layouts and funnies...so I really should do better at communicating with people...

Comment if you'd like - I don't delete things unless they are those spam type comments...your opinion counts just as much as the next guy's (gal's?) even if I don't agree or don't like it

Have a good day and come see me sometime http://smithtradingco.blogspot.com (or the little banner)...The Smith Trading Co. is our loose leaf tea business...just seemed creative at the time ;o)

there are a couple things of interest up there...in fact...every 10th customer will recieve a full refund Just to see how many people will actually look

Last edited by AmyJo; 03-28-2006 at 07:07 PM.
    ~amyjo~

**that's my blog - and there's cool stuff there**
    i have 176 pages done so far this year AND I started my PAPER altered art journal for Easter this year - 6 pages so far!!

hmmm...wonder if my comments would count as spam. Glad to see you're joining us in the blogging world (and I'm bad at it, too!). Pretty papers!

I didn't want to be left out, so here I am. Thanks, Pamie!

Little Chickie Hanging with the Chicks! amert's Avatar
    I blog you AJ! I agree you're a bad blogger like me
    Amy

Chatty Super Star Users Awaiting Email Confirmation MarshaZepeda's Avatar
    WELL..... it's about TIME! lol! ya know... I'll go check on you time after time and what do I find? THE SAME CHRISTMAS page..... lol! (Although it sounds like you updated so I'll go check it out, hee hee!)

christmas?? you haven't been there in days then lol alright, alright...i really am a terrible blogger

i am going to do better - i swear
    ~amyjo~

i have 176 pages done so far this year AND I started my PAPER altered art journal for Easter this year - 6 pages so far!!

Have you gone and got yours yet?
    I have and let me tell you they rawk my world!!!
    I love grunge I love grunge brushes.... quick go get em get em now.... you won't regret it

oh goodness...we are getting close to a 10th...might it be you?? i don't think i have ever had a contest...this is kind of fun
    ~amyjo~

**So far we've had TWO winners

Congratulations to: Amy Wolff and Krisy Ann Nerness (one of our very own!)
    ~amyjo~