The DigiChick

Little Black Dress

We all have one....or at least we all have something in our wardrobes that we go to time and time again! Whether it's a 'little black dress', a favorite piece of jewelry, or those shoes that you just looooove...we all have a special piece.

Well, don't your pages deserve the same kind of love? I think they do! Don't you wish you had a kit that covered all the bases? Are you tired of wanting to buy a kit JUST for that one great-looking embellishment? Me, too!!

That's why I created "Little Black Dress". Every scrapper needs one! This kit is sure to be your 'go-to' for all your basic embellishments. I am VERY excited about it and I hope you will enjoy it and use it as much as i enjoyed creating it for you!

I took just a few of my favorite pieces from my other kits and created a slew of brand new goodies to come up with a 'basics' kit to cover all your needs.

So without further ado- "Little Black Dress"

president, songbird avenue, inc.
    digital designs at twopeasinabucket.com

It's PERFECT... definately snatching this one up. Jan's a genius!

Jan, I needed it yesterday. It's PERFECT!!
    ~amyjo~

**that's my blog - and there's cool stuff there**
    i have 176 pages done so far this year AND I started my PAPER altered art journal for Easter this year - 6 pages so far!!

omg, you guys!! you are too sweet beyond words!! now stop!! you're making me blush!! LOL

president, songbird avenue, inc.
    digital designs at twopeasinabucket.com

Jan, just awesome! I can't wait to get it!
    Heather Roselli