The DigiChick

coffee, photography, and cute kids. who could ask for more? Administrator Charla's Avatar

When you have a picture you want to scrap...

...but it's so gorgeous you're afraid you can't do it justice, where do you start?

I have a picture of Jasmine from yesterday, and it's gorgeous. At least I think so I can't wait to make it into a beautiful page, but I'm scared that I can't make the page as beautiful as the picture deserves.

Any suggestions on how to go about it? I have a couple paper kits in mind, but nothing that I'm really sure are perfect for it. Hmm, maybe if I posted it that would help.

(now, after writing all that, I wonder if everyone else will think it's as amazing as I do!)

Rock STAR! Hanging with the Chicks! RachelS's Avatar
    oooh! what a beauty! i don't really have any suggestions, but i just wanted to say "oooooh, ahhhhhhh!" hehehe
    ~Rachel Solenberg
    My Gallery

coffee, photography, and cute kids. who could ask for more? Administrator Charla's Avatar
    Thanks, Rachel.

I have an idea now, but I'd still love to hear how others tackle their favorite pictures.

Edit: so how did I do?
    Last edited by Charla; 04-17-2006 at 01:34 PM.

I was going to suggest something simple- love your version!! Great LO!

ChristineS
    Guest Unregistered / Not Logged In
    I was also going to say pile on the white space -- I love what you did!!

But to answer your question, I just GET STARTED. One awesome thing about digital is you can really mess around and play without ruining your supplies or the one copy of the perfect shot so if you don't like where it's going, just back up a few steps or dump the whole thing and start over ... or if you're me and you get a shot you really really LOVE ... scrap it more than once!!!!