The DigiChick

View Poll Results: Which way would you like to do the scripture layouts? (if you're doing it at all)

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • For the contest, give them to Melissa and be done.

1 11.11%
  • Everyone get every layout at the end

6 66.67%
  • I'd contribute, but don't care if I get all the files at the end

2 22.22%
  • (other)

0 0%

HKRose's Contest-thingy...would you be interested...

Melissa's great idea for making 4x6 pages with scripture verses made me realize what a great present that would be for my DD, too. So (I talked to her about this first) I was wondering if others felt the same way.

For people who were considering being a part of it:
    Would you like to leave it as it is, a contest, for her daughter?
    (and, if so, would you be willing to let me in on the "spoils" and get copies of your layouts as well)

Or, would you be willing/interested in doing something similar to the Recipe CJ, but just once, where everyone emails me a high-quality JPG of their layout(s), I compile them, and send them to everyone who contributed? This would mean you could make a book like Melissa wants to do (and i do too)...but it would mean the "challenge" part would be off, since everyone would win.

So...what do you think? Leave it as it is? Or change it, so that everyone gets the gorgeous layouts?
    Last edited by Charla; 04-18-2006 at 10:53 AM. Reason: adding link back to original post

I'd love to get a copy of the files.
    Robin (Newbie Digiscapper - March 2006)

My Gallery

I just read Melissa's wonderful call out for help in creating a book for her DD and I also think it is a beautiful gift idea. I would love to help out as well and think it would be wonderful if you were able to compile all the LO's from everyone. Keep us posted on what you decide.
    Traci

Okay, we're going to do it as a Circle Journal (sorry to anyone disappointed by that): Here's the link about it.

Feel free to do more than one if you'd like (I'm thinking of it!) Have fun!!!

Sounds great Charlene!

Off to check out new thread!

Thanks for organizing and thanks to Melissa for such a wonderful idea!

Traci
    Traci

Chatty Chick Hanging with the Chicks! aggietha's Avatar
    This sounds like fun!!!
    Aggie
    Blog | Gallery
    Proudly creating for: Angela Barton, Andrea Victoria and Bree Clarkson's Launch Pads

Digi Chick STAR! Hanging with the Chicks! noralong's Avatar
    I am sooooo in! Love this!
    My sorry, sorry Blog