I'm getting a new baby!

A friend of mine just bought the Digital Rebel XT and had her dRebel that she bought just last Oct for sale for what I thought was a really good price. My birthday is coming up in Sept and my hubby coincidentally asked me yesterday what I would like. I mentioned the camera to him not really thinking he'd agree.. but HE DID! It's on the way to me as we speak. I'm so stinkin' excited.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME... a little early heehee!

Oh Laura, congratulations on the "new arrival"... I'm so happy for you. I do have to tell you that I am SO jealous! I'm not a great photographer, but my camera is just plain old & I know I could take better pictures if only I could upgrade. So I can totally relate to your excitement!
    Heather
    (dallin.and.gracie)

That is a great birthday present! I'm so jealous, lol. Can't wait to see the pictures you take with that baby.

lucky you...I am sooo jelous!!!!
    ~~Andie~~

You will love it! I've had my DRebel for over a year and you'll just never go back!
    (aka Gina)

The Tea House

Very Cool! And what a nice hubby!

Christy

Let us know when he/she is here so we can have a little naming party or something!! SO cool...I'm excited for you!
    --Jenn

Quote Originally Posted by scraprascal
    Let us know when he/she is here so we can have a little naming party or something!! SO cool...I'm excited for you!
    Oh!! I know, name it James Dean - it can be a Digital Rebel Without a Cause!!!

Okay, I'm a dork, I know

Quote Originally Posted by donnelsl
    Quote Originally Posted by scraprascal
    Oh!! I know, name it James Dean - it can be a Digital Rebel Without a Cause!!!

Okay, I'm a dork, I know
    AHAHAHAHAH! That totally sounds like something my DH would say! And you're not a dork... I totally laughed.

hee hee - gosh, i need a good name for mine too. Maybe we should all name our cameras! LOL
    Holly McCaig

oh, laura!! how exciting!!! you lucky duck! you know i'm gonna play with it! LOL

i think naming our camera's would be so cute!

president, songbird avenue, inc.
    digital designs at twopeasinabucket.com

Laura, that is awesome!!

Sandy, you are too funny! James Dean is a perfect name.

We should name our cameras. I name my computer and hard disk, so why not cameras too!!!
    Linda

Lunatic Ravings

Smile You'll love it!! I do!!

I just love my digiRebel!!! It's worth every cent!!!
    Best of luck!

ohhh! That's what I'm hoping for for Christmas ;-)

Can't wait to check out your photos!

I still have so much to learn with this thing but it is WAY fun! I've gotten some amazing photos so far.. just with the auto mode.