The DigiChick

Praise Queen Hanging with the Chicks! Laura_A's Avatar

Arrow Posting Contest Has Ended

I'll have your results shortly!

Funky Chickster Hanging with the Chicks! DragonFly's Avatar
    Darn...Only had an hour or so...early night last night so I didn't check the boards..=(

Good Luck Ladies...Seen a few members constantly in my travels through the gallery (great job) and added MANY to my "fav's folder"..=)

Back to the gallery I go!
    Last edited by DragonFly; 05-27-2006 at 10:13 AM.
    Karon
    (car-on)

Rock STAR! Hanging with the Chicks! RachelS's Avatar
    yeah my faves folder is busting at the seams now too... lol
    ~Rachel Solenberg
    My Gallery

Little Chickie Hanging with the Chicks! Angelbq's Avatar
    Lots of inspiration, and I don't think I even reached March or April, hehe. I should do this more often, but maybe not loose sleep over it, LOL.
    *ANGIE (Bizzi's queen)*

< my Blog <My new Scrappy BLOG

wow you lost sleep over it?? that is dedication!
    ~Rachel Solenberg
    My Gallery

Funky Chickster Hanging with the Chicks! DragonFly's Avatar
    That is dedication..lol...=P

I would of done the same if I read the boards..it gets addicting when you go on a praising spree in the gallery...your own personal "challenge"..lol...=P
    Karon
    (car-on)

I know what you mean Karon! I got lost in the gallery too! Such beautiful layouts that I had to put a ton in my favorites! I didn't get out of May! ROFL It was fun even if my wrist is still sore from yesterday!

Dedication and sleep distorted..My sleep is irregular ever since I got hooked to scrapbooking. I hope it's just a phase If I wasn't here posting like crazy, I would be researching photoshop, bloghopping scrappy sites or blogging about it. Funny thing, I barely have time to scrap. Call me weird, LOL.
    *ANGIE (Bizzi's queen)*

I know the feeling Angie! I have to tell you it isn't a phase. I hate it when I sit when I sit down to scrap and get sidetracked trying to find a new photoshop trick or reading blogs! lol I have been sleep deprived since I started almost 2 years ago

Don't say that, I might end up divorced, LOL. No seriously DH been really supportive, but I am beginning to feel guilty. I hope you'll come out of the 2 year struggle! Time management ain't an easy task with this hobby!
    *ANGIE (Bizzi's queen)*

Ahhh he won't leave you! ROFL I do have to say my dh has come a long way and even understands some scrapbook terms. My main problem is that my dd is 2-1/2 and bounces off of the walls and doesn't like to sleep. The only time that I can explore and scrap in peace is after she goes to bed (10pm). If I get to bed before 1am, I am lucky!..lol

my dh wasn't too supportive at first, but now he sits down and looks at my LOs and has nice things to say. he even offers CC from time to time. he actually helps me during the creative process too.
    ~Rachel Solenberg
    My Gallery

Wow! You are lucky that he has an eye for it! It is funny when all the guys are together and I am on my laptop. They always ask me what I am doing and Chad jumps in and explains it to them...in a weird guy way..and then wants me to bring out my albums..lol

Ohhh ur hubby's are all sweeties. I am a major leap till that stage! But, honestly for being glued to the computer the entire day (no exaggeraton, for 2 months consecuitve never visiting people or going out), then he is pretty supportive I guess to not snap at me. Lol, soon we should open a seperate thread on our dh, I guess many can relate to this
    *ANGIE (Bizzi's queen)*

Quote Originally Posted by dubois598
    Wow! You are lucky that he has an eye for it! It is funny when all the guys are together and I am on my laptop. They always ask me what I am doing and Chad jumps in and explains it to them...in a weird guy way..and then wants me to bring out my albums..lol
    hehehe... my hubby shows off my stuff to people too. he makes me take an album to all the family events we go to so he can show off the new pages... LOL
    ~Rachel Solenberg
    My Gallery