Thumbs up Layout of the Day - 6/1

Sometimes a layout just calls out to you in the gallery - could be the design, could be the colors, could be the photo.....today's Layout of the Day has all of these elements.

Congratulations hwilliard, your layout titled "Daddy's Girl" is the layout of the day!

The layout gallery link is here: http://www.thedigichick.com/gallery/...36/limit/last1

Thank you for sharing this with us!
    ~ Darla ~

♥ Also Creating for ♥ SSD

oh yes, I really like that one too. I already commented on it!

Great job! It's really pretty! LOVE that photo!

I didn't want to be left out, so here I am. Thanks, Pamie!

Thumbs up

Wow, it's gorgeous! congrats!

Thanks so much for picking my LO! My day has been made!! My DH is out of town, so I emailed this one to him yesterday when I finished it. I asked him about it last night while we were on the phone, and he responded with, "Yes! Loved the journaling! Great design! Good color choice!" He has been reading through the comments on some of my posted LOs and thought he should respond accordingly. LOL! He's coming along!

Thanks again!!

Woohoo! You know I always love your work and this is no exception!
    Rachael Giallongo **
    Blogging at RachaelGiallongo.com

I had added that layout ot my favorites when I saw it the other day! It really is beautiful!

What a beautiful layout So funny about your DH's comments (mine is starting to do the same things. It's really cute out of their mouths, isn't it??)

Congrats!! It deserves to be recognized!!