The DigiChick

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Heather's CT call - Round 3

Boy, Round 3..., sounds like I am dragging this out way too much! Maybe I shouldn't have called the decision based on just the applications Round 1! Then it wouldn't sound so bad now! :embaresse I am really not trying to drag it out or cause you extra stress over the waiting! I am sorry this isn't going any quicker. And with that said, remember when I mentioned having to delay the contest for a few days ...well, we need to. Dawn is the "one" that is out of town until Sunday sometime (so throw things at her, not at me, OK?)! I had already told her that if she "made it" this far we would wait. But, no sense in not having any fun in her absence, right?

I think your official assignment will be to create a LO with my new kit coming out this week called Boys Love Critters. It is not necessarily just for boys, it is just outdoorsy. But I'd like to wait to give that kit to you until right before Dawn gets back so that everyone has the same time to work with it. The kit won't go up into the store until Thursday anyway, so posting the LOs Sunday through Wednesday will be great publicity for the kit. I'll post a preview of the kit on my blog so you can start thinking about what you might do.

However, in the meantime, we should vote again on another kit to give you, something already in the store. That way you can play with it during the week and show off what you can do without the pressure! How does that sound? So start the voting....

Congrats again! I forsee even more agony in my future though...having to choose just four of you will be next to impossible!

**edited to add the list of round 3 participants, just in case they don't see the end of the other thread!**
    Ashleigh Stevens
    Dawn Wilson
    Jessica Bills
    Julie Lopez
    Leah Riordan
    Melissa Daniel
    Sharon Denney
    Stacey Schweiger
    Vanessa Arendt
    Last edited by Heather_R; 06-19-2006 at 03:20 PM.
    Heather Roselli

YAY! Ok, I'm super duper excited! I would love to have April Showers! That is a really fun looking kit.

Well...I would love "Its a Girl Thang" or "Silly One". These are two of my favorite!

I'm so happy! This is so cool! I like April Showers, too, and the ROYGBIV kits, and the Mechanical Things is great, also... Can't wait to play with the next kit... Yippppeeee!
    Stacey

Congratulations to all who made it to the 3rd round!

You all did a fantastic job, and I'm not upset in the least about not making the next cut. I'm sure any one of you will be a great asset to Heather's CT!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Rachel

I want them all!!!! I guess I will just have to make it onto your team, Heather :teeth_smi !

But in the mean time, if I can only vote for one, hmmm, I will vote for *it's a Girl Thang*

I am looking forward to the coming challenges!!
    ~ashleigh
    ~*my gallery*~

Sounds wonderful! I like Silly One also.
    Melissa, homeschooling mom to 4 great kids.

Please visit My Gallery
    and Blog
    Designer at Divine Digital

Hmm...I'm so excited to use anything called Boys Love Critters!! Yay!!

Well seeing as how I have boys and previously said I liked your Dino kit the best, I'll go with that as my pick! But I'm sure it's in the minority! I can have fun with whatever you pick for us!
    Honored to be creating for:
    *Gina Miller*~*Funky Playground Designs Site CT*~*Traci Murphy*~*Corina Nielson*~*Rachel Young*~*Chere Edwards*~

LOL, it looks like we can't decide what we want... I wouldn't mind having Silly One, IT's a Girl Thang, anything really! I just don't have any boys... so really "boyish" layouts are hard for me to do, BUT maybe the mechanical kit wouldn't be too bad since my daughter loves playing with her tool set.

congrats ladies! i can't wait to see what you come up with next!!!
    ~Rachel Solenberg
    My Gallery

Such a hard choice...love all of them! But I think I would vote for Silly One or It's a Girl Thang!
    Sharon

Oh my...just went to your blog and looked at the preview of Boys Love Critters! It is just too darn cute! Can't wait to get my hands on it!
    Sharon

Boys Love Critters!! Oh how fun is that kit!! Love it!!
    I'm with Julie, but I'll take what ever you give me !!
    Vanessa
    Mommy to 3 cuties
    DST Gallery
    Proudly Creating for - Shabby Miss Jenn, Misty Mareda & Janet Phillips

Congrats to the ladies who made it to the next round!

I just checked out your blog and saw the preview. I love it! Those critters are too cute!

Man am I wiped out tonight. Those 15 kiddos from my son's playgroup really had a blast here but my house sure shows it LOL! Gonna go try to get some scrappin' done...

Have a great night!
    Stacey

Quote Originally Posted by leah81
    LOL, it looks like we can't decide what we want... I wouldn't mind having Silly One, IT's a Girl Thang, anything really! I just don't have any boys... so really "boyish" layouts are hard for me to do, BUT maybe the mechanical kit wouldn't be too bad since my daughter loves playing with her tool set.
    Leah, I make lots of very boyish kits since I have 3 boys! Are you going to be hard pressed whenever I release a boy-type kit?
    Heather Roselli

I am trying to come up with more questions, but I am running dry...anyone have anything that they want the group to answer?
    Heather Roselli

Hmmmm... Heather, well.. good question, I guess it's a good thing that I have 7 nephews... after I posted I thought LEAH, HELLO... you have tons of boys in your family! LOL. I'm good heather, bring it on! LOL

I have some questions:

What is your favorite topic/theme to scrap? Why?
    What is your favorite color combination to scrap with? Why?
    If you had to do any type of scrapping challenge, what type would you do?

My answers:
    I love scrapping my wedding. I just loved my wedding. I thought that it was beautiful and that I just look beautiful there, so that is my favorite topic. I am sure as soon as I have little kiddos running wildly around me, then that will be my favorite!!!

I love scrapping with pink, brown, and sage. I just think that it is beautiful. Here is a link to one of my favorite LO's using this color combo...
    http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.a...yout_id=855303

I love doing scraplift challenges. I love figuring out what type of theme I can do that would look good with that LO that I am lifting. I also really like ABC Challenges. It forces me to think of something that I love for each letter. It really brings my confidence up knowing how many people and things are out there that I just love.

What is your favorite topic/theme to scrap? Why?
    My Family! I love making layouts for my daughter, husband, sisters, nieces and nephews!
    What is your favorite color combination to scrap with? Why?
    I really don't know. I don't think I have a favorite color combo... I love color so much, all of it. I tend to like brighter colors over "dull" colors, but then again the "duller" colors have their uses too!
    If you had to do any type of scrapping challenge, what type would you do?
    Hmmmm... I guess a journaling challenge! I love journaling all the cute things my family does. I also love scraplifting challenges!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast