The DigiChick

Thread: Weekend plans?

One Hot Chick! Hanging with the Chicks! scrapsandsass's Avatar

Weekend plans?

So ladies... I know that it is only Thursday (I think)... but I'm ready for the weekend. What are you all doing/have planned for this upcoming weekend?
    Kimberlee

*Avatar flourishes by Michelle Coleman

Squirrel!! Hanging with the Chicks! ccouch's Avatar
    travel....2 days in the car to visit my grandparents for the holiday. and, i'll be turning 30 (gasp!) on sunday. 8 hours in the car - what a lovely way to spend the day! andrea's outlander sure better be good!! ha ha ha !

Praise Queen Hanging with the Chicks! Laura_A's Avatar
    I'm not sure exactly what we're doing. Jaime has a 4-day weekend so we're tossing around the idea of going to Strassbourg, France to watch the start of the Tour de France. It won't be quite as exciting since Lance won't be in it this year, but it should be fun fun anyway.

We were in Paris for the end of the Tour last year... cool!

We don't have much planned, but we actually got two free tickets (good ones from a vendor) to go see the Mariners on Saturday night. The weather in Seattle is supposed to be gorgeous... and Safeco Field is amazing as the sun is going down. It will be the second game I've been to since Safeco was built. :p I'm going to take my camera along for sure. Oh... and they have garlic fries that are TO DIE FOR!

DD starts training at her new job this weekend, and SD & SS are supposed to be back from their mom's on Sunday. We don't have fun plans for the 4th, but it will be nice to have a day off. Now I just have to convince my boss to let me "work" at home on Monday.
    Kimberlee

Quote Originally Posted by Laura_A
    I'm not sure exactly what we're doing. Jaime has a 4-day weekend so we're tossing around the idea of going to Strassbourg, France to watch the start of the Tour de France. It won't be quite as exciting since Lance won't be in it this year, but it should be fun fun anyway.

We were in Paris for the end of the Tour last year... cool!
    I'm so jealous!!!!!!
    Kimberlee

Praise Queen Hanging with the Chicks! Laura_A's Avatar
    Awww Mariners games! I SO miss those... and YES, I love Safeco Field at sunset!

We are heading up to the lake tomorrow for the entire weekend!
    Rachael Giallongo **
    Blogging at RachaelGiallongo.com

Ooh! I'd love to go to a ballgame

Sunday we're going to my parents' house (1 hour away) and meeting an online friend. My mom has met her before, but we haven't (she's friends with both mom and I, and yes, that was a little strange at first ) They have a little girl a couple months older than Jasmine, so they should have a good time together (I really hope!)

got a wedding to go to...its the long weekend..so we are campin' in the motorhome! YIPEE!!!!
    Deanna
    deanna hall photography

Im so far behind in scrapping..its not FUNNY! its been over a year!:26:

My hubby's birthday is the 4th. Surprisingly, we're staying home this year. We typically are at the beach every year. Oh, I guess we're just getting older!!

Funky Chickster Hanging with the Chicks! ~ashleigh's Avatar
    We have a a couple of BBQs/ pool parties that snuck up on me! I am so not ready for swim suit season. But it will be fun, none-the-less!
    ~ashleigh
    ~*my gallery*~

Funky Chickster Hanging with the Chicks! mamakimberly's Avatar
    we are up at my mom's house in missouri. we're speaking at a church on Sunday and then driving home on Monday...

Wife to Keith, Mom to Libby, 4 and Katie, 2 My Blog

Chatty Chick Hanging with the Chicks!
    probably a whole bunch of nothing lol
    Tara
    My blog

Little Chickie Hanging with the Chicks! Kelsey's Avatar
    i am going to a huge concert on saturday And seeing the group Jump5 yayyyyyy
    Temporary Signature....'till i make something new......

Praise Queen Hanging with the Chicks! Rynonut Mom's Avatar
    Where in MO, Kimberly? I used to live in Sedalia and graduated from CMSU!

I have to work tomorrow. *sigh*
    We're supposed to go to a friends home on the other side of the valley to hang out on Sat., but I've got to double check wtih them to make sure.
    DH will be back at work Mon-Thurs. - so Sun will be out only lounge around day...

Hey Christine! My birthday is on Sunday too!! Happy Birthday!
    I'm dreading turning 37 for some reason. I'm just feeling my age this year, I guess!

We're going out with a group of friends Friday night to my favorite restaurant to celebrate. Saturday we are either going to the Anaheim Angels game as a family or getting a sitter and seeing our old neighbors band perform. Sunday we'll be just hanging out and then having dinner with my parents.
    DH just told me he's off Monday and Tuesday. I have no clue what our plans are for the
    4th!
    Honored to be creating for:
    *Gina Miller*~*Funky Playground Designs Site CT*~*Traci Murphy*~*Corina Nielson*~*Rachel Young*~*Chere Edwards*~

Funky Chickster Hanging with the Chicks! midgetprincess79's Avatar
    DH has a 4 day weekend but Jacey has swim lessons Monday and Tuesday so we can't leave town. We'll probably hang around the house, hit the beach and do dinner with friends. For the 4th we are either going to go out on a boat and watch the fireworks on the water or sit onthe beach adn do the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by midgetprincess79
    DH has a 4 day weekend
    So does mine. I have to work on Monday. He's trying to convince me to talk my boss into letting me "work from home" which would be nice... but difficult to do. It is hard enough to work at work for me these days. I'd so much rather be doing anything but working. :retarded:
    Kimberlee