Thread: Favorite Alpha?

Favorite Alpha?

I'm searching for the perfect alpha right now and I just can't find it. Doesn't really help that I don't know what I'm looking for...I guess I'll know it when I see it. So it got me wondering...what is your favorite alpha designed by a TDC Designer? Is there one that you've used on various layouts even if you didn't use any other elements from the kit/collection?

I always hate these types of questions because I hate leaving ANY of my favoprite designers out, but I have 2 that I reach for all the time....
    One is the distressed alpha in this set by Jan crowley:
    http://www.thedigichick.com/boutique...roducts_id=702
    The other is this set from Christine Smith:
    http://www.thedigichick.com/boutique...roducts_id=885
    Rachael Giallongo **
    Blogging at RachaelGiallongo.com

I am really into Christine's Messy Stamp Alpha brushes right now. I also love her new typewriter keys alpha.
    Kimberlee

*Avatar flourishes by Michelle Coleman

I also love that chipboard alpha set by Jan... and the alpha in Val's Cold Pizza, Hot Coffee kit.
    Kimberlee

*Avatar flourishes by Michelle Coleman

hmmm...I pull alphas from Jan, Val, and Mari out all the time, and I love Laura's alphas, too. I've got so many TDC favorites that I can't just pick one or two! lol

I didn't want to be left out, so here I am. Thanks, Pamie!

No Rachael...don't hate questions like these! LOL I know you love all of our designers! This is in no way a "WHO is your favorite?" type of question...just looking to find out which alpha you like to use over and over. There are a some alphas that I adore but they don't go with everything KWIM? So I guess I'm looking for an awesome and versatile alpha!

I've been eyeing Christine's messy stamped alpha...think I might have to give that one a whirl!

I like Christine's messy stamped alphas...they are cool! I also like Val's brushed alphas....they come out really nice and add a lot to a layout - actually I have been using all of Val's brushes lately and love them. I personally am not a huge alpha fan - prefering the brushed kinds to the actual elements but have to admit I do use Jan's chipboard alphas (both the white and the black) quite a bit and have been itching to play with the felt ones in Fee's Pinky Boo kit.
    ~ Darla ~

♥ Also Creating for ♥ SSD

Emily, I've been using Christine's Messy alpha stamps on EVERYTHING. They are perfect. You really need to pick 'em up.

Val, I just checked out your clean stamped ones--um--I'm gonna get next time I do some shopping.
    ~~Amber~~

my blog

hey in my new freebie (coming thursday) i made a mini alpha set...kinda like MM's...i am LOVING it.

but, i'm not a big alpha fan either...nostly cuz i hardly ever have titles...i just stick to fonts mostly but i am totally geeked that you guys like the chipboard! thank you!

president, songbird avenue, inc.
    digital designs at twopeasinabucket.com

i really really love the alpha in fee's my big adventure kit. it is super cool.
    ~Rachel Solenberg
    My Gallery

I'm itching to try Tracey's Inky Dinky Doo alphas, too!

I didn't want to be left out, so here I am. Thanks, Pamie!