Thread: Anyone ATCing?

Anyone ATCing?

Hello Chickies =)

Since we are talking about scrapbooking trends here, has anyone dabbled with ATCs (artistic trading cards)? I've signed up for the 2Peas digital ATC and it's a lot of fun making those little babies! Anyone else?

Yep, I've been doing them, too--totally fun, huh? I'm doing most of mine digitally, but am trying to do some paper...not going as well as the digital--LOL!! So much fun!
    --Jenn

I just haven't gotten way into the digital form... I love making traditional ATC's so much, I don't know if I'm going to be able to make the switch? I've made 2 digital ones and wasn't thrilled with either of them. Maybe I need to relax and just play around with them a little more.

Maybe we need to trade secrets or something!! I wish I could figure out the paper ones....mine look not so good! (that's putting it lightly!)
    --Jenn

Ok, so because of this conversation I decided to play around again and came up with this:

http://www.thedigichick.com/gallery/...500/ppuser/602

Cool!

I am in the 2Peas swap - haven't even started creating mine yet though. Eek!

Gina-lol, better get to work girl, we don't have much time! I've got one done so far,hehehe, so I am not that much father along than you are. How many are you girls going to make? It's a big group, so there is no way I can make that many. I think I'm just going to make a set of 5-10 to share with the whole group. Can't wait to see what you girls come up with!

This sound so much fun. Is it to late to join??? What part of two peas can i find this, anyone have a direct Link!!! Thank

~Mindy~

I made 3 for a circle journal I am at SBB. I didn't realise it was something people are doing on other sites too. I might have to look into it. They were so much fun to do.
    ~Suzy~
    (aka olivia_abi)

My BLOG

just reviving this thread...

completed some ATCs for 2peas swap II....
    anyone wana do an ATC swap here????
    i had real fun doing them...
    My Blog - Bewitched Bothered & Bewildered
    jasbeanie designs @ jasbeanie.com