The DigiChick

Wow--Did you see the new stuff in Boutique this week?!

Oh boy! Did you guys see the new stuff in the Boutique this week? I want ALL of it! :regular_s

Head on over to the Chick blog and check out the new items (on the right side of the screen) or click on this link:
    http://thesechicks.typepad.com/photo...ems/index.html

Thanks Chickie designers for making me wish I had more money to spend on your awesome stuff! Hey, maybe we can eat light tomorrow... lol

I didn't want to be left out, so here I am. Thanks, Pamie!

Praise Queen Hanging with the Chicks! Valgal's Avatar
    OOooooo, lovin' all the stamps! I'm a total sucker for a good stamp set. Laura's stampworks sets are my new addiction.

Always A Chick To Us! Hanging with the Chicks! nbeaudreau's Avatar
    Yep, Those stamps are pretty cool and Kimberly's new Freestyle line is awesome!

Nikki, ever since I saw your layout with Kimberly's Freestyle stuff, it's been sitting in my head going "buy me buy me buy me." lol Maybe in another few days. hehehe

Always A Chick To Us! Hanging with the Chicks! nbeaudreau's Avatar
    oh, the pressure!! I know what you mean. I had been putting off buying things for a while, but when I saw Christine's latest layout with her flowers I knew I just couldn't wait any longer! You won't regret buying Kim's new stuff.....there's a lot of goodies in there!

LOL Sinead you make me laugh but it's harder for me because I get to see them earlier for the blog so I have my "wish" list ready for when the items hit the store.....and it is a LOOOOOONNNNGG time until they are there.

Oh yeah Nikki - I am off to go get Christine's flowers.....again you influenced....so love it!
    ~ Darla ~

♥ Also Creating for ♥ SSD

lol--I HAVE Christine's flowers! Yay for me! hehehe

Dude! Check out my title. Hanging with the Chicks! rh_scrapbooker's Avatar
    Yep, have both sets (I took advantage of Christine's pre-sale for the 2nd set)....

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED

Rachel