The DigiChick

ChristineS
    Guest Unregistered / Not Logged In

what was I thinking?

OK, I'm printing out some pages (I am so BEHIND in printing, it's jut SCARY) and anyway, I'm there in my layouts folder and I have few pages that I'm honestly going "What was I thinking when I made THAT!!??" ... of course I feel that way about a number of my PAPER pages as well...and they're still in my albums LOL

But I'm trying to decide if I should

1. print 'em anyway and chalk it up to experience
    2. just leave them on my hard drive until I burn to CD
    3. completely chuck them
    4. revamp

What would YOU do??

It IS as bad as you think, and they ARE out to get you. Hanging with the Chicks! YvetteSanders's Avatar
    revamp - I do it all the time!

Yvette

ChristineS
    Guest Unregistered / Not Logged In
    oh this is funny -- I did decide to spiff one up a little bit ... so I go to open the original (I was just gonna print from a full-size jpg to save time opening it) and I see that I hadn't saved the final version to .jpg. No wonder I didn't like it, ha ha ha ha. We'll see about the other pages whose fate is currently undecided.

Rock STAR! Hanging with the Chicks! RachelS's Avatar
    i would say revamp, but if i did that, i would be going through all the time to revamp pages i didn't like (and possibly already printed). DH said (when i asked a similar question of him) that i should print them and keep them in the scrapbook because then i will see how much better i have gotten since i started.
    ~Rachel Solenberg
    My Gallery

I'd probably revamp. I've only printed about 60 of the 300+ digi pages, so when I get ready to print stuff, i want it to be stuff that I really like.

Now I just need to win the lottery so that I can get everything printed! That would make me SO happy! (and the lottery cash would be cool, too! lol)

I didn't want to be left out, so here I am. Thanks, Pamie!

I would TELL someone to print it anyway and chalk it up to experience, BUT I would actually myself revamp a bit.
    ~~Amber~~

my blog

Baby Chick Hanging with the Chicks!
    I would revamp! I actually only got a printer, two months ago... so I am so far behind in my printing its scary. At first it worried me, but now I realise that some of those first layouts I really don't want to print... the same as you, I look at them and go "what was I thinking?". I really only want to print, what I love.

One Hot Chick! Hanging with the Chicks! scrapsandsass's Avatar
    I have that feeling frequently... and it doesn't take much time before I feel it. I guess I keep them for some of the reasons mentioned... I figure that someday I will finish and/or make changes... but I don't think that I will ever be totally 100% happy with anything.
    Kimberlee

*Avatar flourishes by Michelle Coleman

I know what you mean about paper pages. I never redo them, but I do scrap the same pcis more than once. So, I say rather than revamp, start over. And donbt print what you dont love... why waste the money if you wont even want to look at it?
    Rachael Giallongo **
    Blogging at RachaelGiallongo.com