The DigiChick

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SS Simply Stunning

Simply Stunning
    Deadline: 8/24/2006

Digital Scrapbooking is growing! Thanks to you, our dedicated readers and contributors, we're now publishing four issues each year. We look forward to reviewing and featuring your best work. Please submit all work saved as high-quality JPEG files, no larger than 100K each, and include complete materials lists for all. We also ask that you submit no more than five layouts or projects per call.
    Simply Stunning
    Do you have a digital layout that was quick and easy to create, yet features a great use of basic design principles? We're looking for layouts to encourage and inspire beginner-level digital scrapbookers or that can be completed in 30 minutes or less by scrapbookers of any experience level.

http://www.simplescrapbooksmag.com/m....ihtml?idx=105

Thanks Michelle - but I sooo hope you are submitting too!
    ~ Darla ~

♥ Also Creating for ♥ SSD

I submitted some!

I submitted some as well!

I've never submitted before... so I went ahead and did it... my first time!

Mine are in! Whew!
    ~ Darla ~

Why in the world does submitting take so darn long??? lol! It literally took me ALL morning to submit all my pieces! I submitted 5 to each digi ss call... (15 submission forms... phew!) So I've got my submissions in but I still have an extremely chaotic house! :whatchuta

LOL it took me the same time too Marsha....and boy was I ready to give up because it took too long!
    ~ Darla ~

oh, did you guys do 5 submissions to this one, too? I just did one submission to it. And when I did the Top 20 one, I did all 5 in one submission. oh well...live and learn with that one, i guess.

I didn't want to be left out, so here I am. Thanks, Pamie!

Well, maybe that was the way you were supposed to do it? I was kinda confused, too... lol! I guess we'll see what happens...

Dude, my whole life is confused these days. lol!

I didn't want to be left out, so here I am. Thanks, Pamie!

I submitted one of my layouts. First time doing this ever. I've always been too "shy". Sounds stupid I know but you have to get your feet wet sometime. Right???

Little Chickie

I'm giving it a try

Why not...I've uploaded 5, who knows....
    Can't succeed unless you try.
    Kaylea

Quote Originally Posted by fabricmum
    I submitted one of my layouts. First time doing this ever. I've always been too "shy". Sounds stupid I know but you have to get your feet wet sometime. Right???
    EXACTLY! Hope to hear you tooting soon!
    Rachael Giallongo **
    Blogging at RachaelGiallongo.com

OK...mine are all in!!

Good luck to all you Chickies!!

How simple do you guys go when picking the LOs to submit here?

I think I picked my "white space" layouts and/or layouts with very few papers/elements... mostly graphical I guess, lol!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast