The DigiChick

Scrapbook Trends Magazine Call....

Check out this -

January 2006 Call
    Scrapbook Trends Magazine is currently looking for layouts with the following themes for our December issue:
    • Mini Albums
    • Stamping
    • Go Digital!
    • New Years
    • A Day in my Life
    • Doodling
    • Family Matters
    • Ribbon
    Deadline: September 15th, 2006
    Please send Scrapbook Trends submissions to submissions@scrapbooktrendsmag.com.
    ~ Darla ~

♥ Also Creating for ♥ SSD

Oh Hurray! I'll be trying to submit something for this too!
    December, huh? hum......

No theme there...so submit anything you got!
    ~ Darla ~

Oh - that's true, huh? It's so hard to decide what to submit. Are you guys just submitting everything to anyone and just letting it be the 1st that asks for something get it? Does that make sense? I figure if I submit the best of what I have to everyone - chances are that someone will pick it up. Is that how I'm supposed to be thinking???? KWIM?

Quote Originally Posted by Rynonut Mom
    Oh - that's true, huh? It's so hard to decide what to submit. Are you guys just submitting everything to anyone and just letting it be the 1st that asks for something get it? Does that make sense? I figure if I submit the best of what I have to everyone - chances are that someone will pick it up. Is that how I'm supposed to be thinking???? KWIM?
    Unless the call requires a layout to be submitted exclusively, I cross-submit and whoever asks first gets it. It stinks when its asked for a second time and you have to say no but if you dont cross submit, you may miss out on a yes!
    Rachael Giallongo **
    Blogging at RachaelGiallongo.com

OH good I am glad you said that because I wasn't sure on some things.....and since I swear by your solemn and wise words.....I will follow your example!
    ~ Darla ~

Quote Originally Posted by InLoveWithDOTS
    Unless the call requires a layout to be submitted exclusively, I cross-submit and whoever asks first gets it. It stinks when its asked for a second time and you have to say no but if you dont cross submit, you may miss out on a yes!
    Thanks for the info! I'm relatively new to this whole scrapping thing, yet already I'm thinking about submitting. (Yes, I'm ambitious. LOL) It doesn't hurt to try.

lol Darla!

Ina, you should totally submit. Your layouts are great!

I didn't want to be left out, so here I am. Thanks, Pamie!

Thanks for posting this one,Darla! Is there a website that we can go to?

Ina, you have a fab layouts..You`re right, it doesn`t hurt to try!

Visit Me
    Gallery

You can use scrapsubmit.com for this if you want to. I did and I am in the December one with that layout of Robin Carlton's....
    ~ Darla ~

Wow, thanks for the encouragement! I guess I will submit, I guess the hard part is picking which LOs though! Any tips on choosing?

Quote Originally Posted by inababes
    Wow, thanks for the encouragement! I guess I will submit, I guess the hard part is picking which LOs though! Any tips on choosing?
    Darla, help us with this one,pleaseeee..Any tips would be much appreciated! hehe

Visit Me
    Gallery

Ok let me quote Rachael G.....again...hehe....

Just submit everything - your odds are one of them will get chosen - I don't choose (except for the SS calls), I just make it a practice after I post my layouts to the gallery I send it for submission......

Oh and Ina that one on your blog that is your freestyle looking one with the boxes is perfect for submission....cool layout!
    ~ Darla ~

Quote Originally Posted by inababes
    Thanks for the info! I'm relatively new to this whole scrapping thing, yet already I'm thinking about submitting. (Yes, I'm ambitious. LOL) It doesn't hurt to try.
    Ina, You are a girl after my own heart! You are SO right... you can't get a call/email until you start submitting so GO FOR IT!
    Rachael Giallongo **

Quote Originally Posted by d2vasquez
    You can use scrapsubmit.com for this if you want to. I did and I am in the December one with that layout of Robin Carlton's....
    If I read correctly elsewhere, you are more than "in", right? You better get a tooting here, girl!
    Rachael Giallongo **

share share share...what does "more than 'in'" mean?!

I didn't want to be left out, so here I am. Thanks, Pamie!

Hanging with the Chicks! nbeaudreau's Avatar
    Come on, Darla!! Get to tooting!!!