The DigiChick

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Prayers for my sister please...

I haven't mentioned this, but one of my sisters (one that is 15 months younger) is having a *potentially* serious medical issue.

They discovered she has three tumors on her thyroid. Tomorrow, she goes in for the tumor biopsy. I'm going to go stay with her at her appointment (my parents are out of town, her DH is in Iraq, and our mutual friends is watching the kids while she's at the appointment). She didn't want to ask me because I work. I volunteered - she's worth the vacation time.

Please, keep her in your prayers tomorrow and continuing forward. It's a hard time for her.

Rachel

Oh Rachel {{{HUGS}}}, I will keep her in our family's prayers. You are an angel for her
    *~*karen*~*

~~~> Click HERE for a good time <~~~

Oh - how scary, Rachel! Will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers, tomorrow definately! Big hugs!

Hanging with the Chicks! meganmecrazy's Avatar
    Oh I'm so sorry to hear this. I will be keeping your sister in my thoughts and prayers.

Oh, Rachel, lots and lots of prayers are heading her way. Please keep us up to date!

I didn't want to be left out, so here I am. Thanks, Pamie!

Hanging with the Chicks! nbeaudreau's Avatar
    So sorry to hear this, Rachel. Of course I will keep her in my prayers. (((HUGS)))

Oh Rachel! That's terrible! I am praying for an excellent prognosis. What a great sister you are to her. I know she will appreciate your support tomorrow. Please tell her that we are in prayer for her and her family (and you, too!)

Rachel, that sounds so scary! You and your family are definitely in my prayers!

Most definitely. I hope that it will all be fine!! She's lucky to have you.
    Kimberlee

*Avatar flourishes by Michelle Coleman

Hanging with the Chicks! YvetteSanders's Avatar
    I'll keep you both in my thoughts,

Yvette

I am so sorry Rachel! The good news is that the medical care in Portland is fantastic! Some of the best surgeons for this are there! (A friend of mine just had this done a week ago today!)
    My sorry, sorry Blog

OMG Rachel! I'm so sorry you all are dealing with this. Poor thing... she must be really scared. Glad she has you to take care of her while her dh is gone. How is he dealing with it? My dh would go MAD if he couldn't be around me for something like this. Those poor things!!

Hanging with the Chicks! Laura_A's Avatar
    Definitely praying that the tumors are benign and that they'll be easy to remove. Also praying for peace and comfort during the troubling time.

You're a good sister to be there for her Rachel.

Sorry to hear that Rachel. I pray that everything will turn out fine for her today.

Rachel, Of course your sister will be in my prayers. Hugs to you too, girl. Be strong!
    Rachael Giallongo **
    Blogging at RachaelGiallongo.com

Hanging with the Chicks! ~ashleigh's Avatar
    Saying a prayer for your sister and you.
    ~ashleigh
    ~*my gallery*~

Hanging with the Chicks! AngelinaS's Avatar
    Definitely in my prayers. Could you tell me her first name?
    Angelina

Once a chick, always a chick!

MY BLOG
    www.angelhousephotography.blogspot.com

Rachel how are things - just letting you know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.....
    ~ Darla ~

♥ Also Creating for ♥ SSD

It took about 2 hours this afternoon.

On Monday afternoon, we'll know the results. My sister did it without sedation, as she is breastfeeding my 8 month old niece, who will not take a bottle or eat solid food.

They wouldn't let me go back in there with her, but I was there when she went in, and there when she got out.

Please, keep praying. Her name is Jacqui.

Rachel

Rachel, I'm praying hard. How brave she is to have done it without sedation...even more prayers for that!

I didn't want to be left out, so here I am. Thanks, Pamie!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast