Coming up w/Title & Quotes

This is where I often come to a bump in the road when doing layouts. How do you come up with a title for your layout or a quote to use? Does it just come to you no problem or do you have a resource that you turn to that never let's you down?

I really like thinkexist.com for quotes. You can make 'books' of similar type quotes and I save ones that I really like to use later. I've used 2ps pea soup before but it seems a bit unorganized and you can't save your faves... kinda a chore to use. As far as picking the ones I use for layouts, I usually think of a word or words that best describe the photo and then find a quote from there. (Again, thinkexist has been the best one for me so far! )

I've had good luck with the quotegarden site. Sometimes if I'm looking for a quote dealing with a specific topic I'll use google - that's really hit or miss for me though

I usually use Pea Soup but I have found that you can save your favs. I've never had a problem adding them to my Book Of Scraps and referring back to them later. I will agree though, it's a bit un-organized!

I like to find poems or lyrics (they're fun!) or a quote and create my page after I have found that. Sometimes it's harder for me to add an appropriate quote afterwards.

Titles just kind of come to me. I take a piece of the journaling or a piece of a quote and if it fits, I use it. I'm sure I've duplicated titles before....I don't really know unless I refer back to my Scrap Credits sheet!

I'm not so much into the cutesy quotes. Mine are usually the pretty generic titles ... people's names, etc. Guess I should branch out more!

For titles, usually pretty easy, just think of myself...

For quotes, I turn to Quote Unquote from Autumn Leaves. I have Volumes 1 & 2...and am hoping to get Vol 3 here soon. If I can't find what I"m looking for there, I go online.

Rachel

I think this is where the English major in me comes in handy, lol. They just come to me, for the most part, lol. Most of my journaling is about the moment or event that I scrapped, so I don't really use quotes too often. But I will definately check out what you guys have recommended.

I don't have too much trouble with titles (another English major here LOL) and for quotes I mainly just google search for quotes on whatever topic I'm looking for and start hunting through! I'll have to check out some of the above sites though - sounds like some good resources