The DigiChick

TDC's Resident Mama Hanging with the Chicks! Nonnie917's Avatar

Very disappointed

I have to say that I have been very disappointed in the lack of comments on the sketch challenges lately. I just went through and picked a few out and no one had comments save a few. Come on ladies, lets not give this up. I for one am very discouraged because I enjoy these challenges and mine as well as others have not been left any love. Lots of lookie loos, but no love. Come on you guys, you can do better than that.

Nonnie to Riley, Regan & Elise
    Grandma Chris to Jared, Brian and Elijah

One Hot Chick! Hanging with the Chicks! scrapsandsass's Avatar
    I know what you mean! I have been MIA the past couple of days due to that four-letter word (work). Ick! I'm hoping to catch up some later today and over the weekend!
    Kimberlee

*Avatar flourishes by Michelle Coleman

Chatty Chick Hanging with the Chicks! ninascraps's Avatar
    you´re right nonnie. i promised myself to be a better commenter in future

I've been overwhelmed this week, too, and I keep thinking about all tthe wonderful layouts in the gallery that are going without some lovin' from me. I'll get in there some today, Chris! Thanks for the reminder!!

I didn't want to be left out, so here I am. Thanks, Pamie!

I was a day behind, but I *always* comment on every layout in the sketch challenges!
    Rachael Giallongo **
    Blogging at RachaelGiallongo.com

Thanks for the reminder!

Praise Queen Hanging with the Chicks! Valgal's Avatar
    Oh dear... mommy's scolding us for sure

I have been awful about even looking at the gallery lately and no real good excuses except that I've been sooo busy. Barely enough time to scrap lately. But...thanks for the reminder!!

LOL thanks for the reminder Nonnie!
    ~ Darla ~

♥ Also Creating for ♥ SSD

Rachael's ALWAYS been awesome about commenting. Computer time has been harder for me since I don't have internet connection in my room now....where I used to have loads of 'me' time lol. Also life is more crazy now w/shuttling DD1 to part-time pre-school and other activities for my girls starting soon.
    *~*karen*~*

~~~> Click HERE for a good time <~~~

Praise Queen Hanging with the Chicks! Valgal's Avatar
    I used to spend about a half hour every morning looking at layouts and commenting. It was so fun! But life is so busy now, I have so much other stuff to do that it's hard to find the time. I should hook up the 'ol laptop, put a pot of coffee on and have a gallery fest

I apologize if this was taken in the wrong content. I think that some of you might have been offended by what I said. So I apologize. I was just trying to remind everybody that the challenges sometimes don't stay in the gallery long enough for all to see, so I usually go to the thread about that challenge and leave comments that way. That is sometimes the only way I get to see them. Just a suggestion.

Praise Queen Hanging with the Chicks! Rynonut Mom's Avatar
    I think the gallery as a whole is a little unloved lately! I've been trying to get there and leave some lovin', but as everyone else, life is just busy! Maybe we need to start a 5 in 5 challenge?
    I don't think anyone took offense, Chris! In fact - I think we all need that kick in the rear to go do it - LOL!

Joyful Heart Designs Hanging with the Chicks! ajoyfulheart's Avatar

Smile

I haven't had much time to browse through the gallery these days :embaresse I can assure you that I ALWAYS leave a comment when I look at a layout though! I just don't understand why people don't do that...it's not that hard to come up with at least one positive thing to say about a layout :wink_smil
    ☮.▪▪.:♥♥:.:**:.▪:JENN:▪.:**:.:♥♥:.▪▪.☮
    My blogaroo...my personal site - ajoyfulheart.com...my newsletter

Quote Originally Posted by ajoyfulheart
    I haven't had much time to browse through the gallery these days :embaresse I can assure you that I ALWAYS leave a comment when I look at a layout though! I just don't understand why people don't do that...it's not that hard to come up with at least one positive thing to say about a layout :wink_smil
    I agree with you there, Jenn! If I open a layout to view it, I praise it! Just a little policy!
    Rachael Giallongo **

Joyful Heart Designs Hanging with the Chicks! ajoyfulheart's Avatar
    Hmmmm...maybe we should create a new policy for TDC and all of it's visitors...you are not allowed to view any layouts in the gallery without leaving some love on them! LOL
    ☮.▪▪.:♥♥:.:**:.▪:JENN:▪.:**:.:♥♥:.▪▪.☮
    My blogaroo...my personal site - ajoyfulheart.com...my newsletter

Thank you ladies for understanding where I am coming from. We have such talented ladies on this site that deserve praise. And for those of us who are new to this and still learning, that praise gives us encouragement. Wouldn't you agree? I sometimes get discouraged because the pages I think I did a good job on sometimes never get love and then the ones I think are bad pages, they get love. Call me one CONFUSED MAMA who hasn't got this thing figured out yet. Sure wish I had some designing talent, then I would know what to do. LOL! Love you all.

Quote Originally Posted by ajoyfulheart
    Hmmmm...maybe we should create a new policy for TDC and all of it's visitors...you are not allowed to view any layouts in the gallery without leaving some love on them! LOL
    LOL, yes, that would be a great idea!
    Rachael Giallongo **

One Hot Chick! Hanging with the Chicks! scrapsandsass's Avatar
    Or maybe before you upload layouts, you have to leave love for others.
    Kimberlee

*Avatar flourishes by Michelle Coleman