Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Preggo chickies...

Roll call!!!

Where are you in your pregnancies now? How's it going? Have any of you made progress on the nursery/names/all that stuff?

I'm at 31.5 weeks. Baby will most likely be born at 38 or 38.5 weeks (that week after Thanksgiving) since it's a repeat c-section. I'm getting there!!

We're having a girl and the nursery is almost done. Of course, it was Maggie's playroom, so I still have to get some of Maggie's things out of there. No progress on names yet. We come up with names that sound good and after a few days I go waffle-y on them. lol She'll have a name before she's born, I hope! We'll see!

Has anybody else started leaking milk yet? I started early with Maggie (like at 6.5 months!). Not that early this time, but I definitely have to wear a sleep bra at nights. Lovely, huh?

Can't wait to hear how you're all doing!!

I didn't want to be left out, so here I am. Thanks, Pamie!

I think you should name her Darla.....it is a very pretty name! hehehe.....ohhh we are almost there for you....getting exciting for you except really didn't want to know too much about the leaking milk thing.....but still excited for you!!!!
    ~ Darla ~

♥ Also Creating for ♥ SSD

How exciting that you're getting that close!!

I'm at 21 weeks now. Baby kicks all over the place, but DH hasn't felt it yet. I have another U/S on Thursday since there was at least one measurement they couldn't get well last time, but we're still not finding out b/g. I love the element of surprise

We have names picked out, but they're a surprise. There's always the chance we'll change at the last minute, but I'm much less stressed than I was with Jasmine (we had her name chosen before I got pregnant, but never really had a boy's name)

And I'm not leaking milk...I wish! Jasmine's still nursing (or pretending at this point)...there's really not much there! But I didn't really leak much last time either, so I'm not surprised.

I'm starting to feel more truly "pregnant" (i.e. having to stand up more carefully and catching myself rubbing my belly) but not uncomfortably so. Just enjoying the ride

Sinead you're getting so close and Charlene you're halfway there!! Yay!

I'm probably the least pregnant one, I'll be 9 weeks on Wednesday! My first OB appt is next Thursday, so I'm looking forward to that! I'm already starting to show, but this is my 3rd so thats pretty normal I guess. Gotta get Rob to take some pics this week!

As far as ultrasounds go, I should be 18 weeks on Dec. 13th (the day after Kaylie turns 5!) so my doc should schedule it sometime around there. I'm really looking forward to that, we can't wait to find out what we're having! Everyone in our families (grandma's grandpa's aunts uncles etc) are crossing their fingers for a boy since there is only 1 grandson in the family, my nephew Tanner. We just want a healthy baby, so we'll be happy either way!

We do have names picked out, as you can guess they are both K names to go with our 2 girls! The boy name is for sure the one, but we're still not 100% sure about the girls name though.

We just turned the nursery into the girls toy room a few months ago, so we'll be switching that back in a few months! We're gonna leave the walls the same but probably get new bedding that matches since ours is kinda worn out after 2 girls! There's pics on my blog if anyone wants to see what I like so far!
    ~Shawna
    My Blog

Creating for:
    Amanda Heimann :: Melissa Bennett :: Kim Wresh

lol - the rubbing the belly thing is hilarious - dh catches me doing this all the time and he tells me to STOP! lol! (I think he thinks that I do it for attn but if only he knew... hee hee!) It just hurts! and rubbing it makes it feel soooo much better - kinda like giving myself a massage... lol! And besides, I kinda do it subconsciously... I don't even realize that I'm doing it...

As for my preg... I'm 32 weeks TODAY and therefore now 8 months!!! I had a dream last night that I had my baby on October 28th. WIERD... I know... If that came true, I would be 2 days away from being 35 weeks so that's kinda scary... :whatchuta AND you wanna know what I was *mad* about in my dream? I keep telling dh that I *need* to go get the baby's carseat SOON but keep putting it off... so in my dream, I was furious that I didn't have a seat and that someone else was going to have to go pick one out for me, LOL! sheesh... I guess subconciously I'm really starting to worry about the little things... and dh is getting really excited that he's almost here!

Not leaking milk in the sense that it comes out by itself but I can feel a "let down" mostly in the evenings and I can see that they are getting ready, lol! And it will come out if I leave my bra on too long... usually I have to get out of it by 9pm or I'm DIEING! lol!

Umm... names. I *think* we settled on one but I don't want to spill quite yet in case dh or I end up changing ourminds. It did cross my mind to start thinking of a few girlie ones JUST IN CASE. My friend had a girl after being told that FOR SURE she was having a boy... :whatchuta

Nursery - yeah right... lol! I wish! My 3 & 4 yr old are still sleeping in my bed! lol! (Well, dd finally relented and agreed to sleep with my oldest, lol!) So baby will get to be in mommy and daddy's room, too. I have a spot for his cradle & crib and have started buying a few things. I bought a playard to have in the living room for his changing area/naptime and some clothes and blankets. My friends want to throw me a baby shower and therefore have demanded that I STOP buying things, lol! But I think I'm going to go buy a case of those swaddler pampers from Sam's Club this week to have ready. No fun going out in the freezing cold with an infant to buy diapers, lol! (When dd was born, I think I had enough diapers to last me a month!)

So anyway, speaking of baby showers and such - are any of you preggos registered anywhere? I started at Target & Babies R Us for the online portion but haven't actually gone to the store yet. I always feel wierd about registering b/c it's almost like a demand for gifts kwim? lol! My friends think I'm crazy.

Okay, enough babbling...

Hey, with all the expected babies on the site, we shall suggest Laura to set up baby shower lists for TDC boutique! That would definitely motivate me to have a baby! LOL Just kidding!

Chole I love that idea! That would be great to give the expectant moms things from their wish list here at TDC!
    Heather Roselli

ChristineS
    Unregistered / Not Logged In
    woo-hooo you little preggers you -- so so sorry I'm not in the club anymore but I'm enjoying hearing about your progress. I never had milk leak before babies were born and I shouldn't even TYPE milk leak right now --- LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineS
    woo-hooo you little preggers you -- so so sorry I'm not in the club anymore but I'm enjoying hearing about your progress. I never had milk leak before babies were born and I shouldn't even TYPE milk leak right now --- LOL
    Awww... Christine! So hows everything going???

ChristineS
    oh, i don't wanna hijack the thread, but you DID ask, he he. Jamie is doing wonderfully well! My recovery is GREAT except I'm having trouble with hemorroids (sorry, it's kinda gross) Main thing is that she's nursing beautifully and I'm in to our dr. tomorrow anyway for her check-up and my home health care nurse told me that there is an Rx treatment for the swelling. This has been a chronic problem for me so I hope to get it under control WITHOUT surgery, which I understand is super super painful!

Hey, have you all ever heard of this -- nurse told me how to make an ice pack for my bottom by filling up a newborn diaper with water and then freezing it. Just throw it away when done -- the water stays trapped in the diaper even when it melts. How cool is that!!??

hey--that's a dang good idea! Glad things are going well other than the big H issue. Hope you can get that sorted out!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineS
    oh, i don't wanna hijack the thread, but you DID ask, he he. Jamie is doing wonderfully well! My recovery is GREAT except I'm having trouble with hemorroids (sorry, it's kinda gross) Main thing is that she's nursing beautifully and I'm in to our dr. tomorrow anyway for her check-up and my home health care nurse told me that there is an Rx treatment for the swelling. This has been a chronic problem for me so I hope to get it under control WITHOUT surgery, which I understand is super super painful!

Hey, have you all ever heard of this -- nurse told me how to make an ice pack for my bottom by filling up a newborn diaper with water and then freezing it. Just throw it away when done -- the water stays trapped in the diaper even when it melts. How cool is that!!??
    lol! Cool tip! I'll have to remember that - although hopefully I won't have to, lol! I'll never forget visiting a younger couple after thier 2nd was born and while talking to her dh, he was telling me how HUGE her hemms were.... he was *amazed* at how they "popped out"... LOL! A lil TMI if you ask me, lol! (Especially since I was still getting to know them... lol!) Uh, not info that I would want dh passing around if you kwim, lol! Hopefully yours will go away soon W/O surgery... Sending you a pm right now...

ChristineS
    omgosh, i wouldn't show that to my husband!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blessedbyGod
    I'll never forget visiting a younger couple after thier 2nd was born and while talking to her dh, he was telling me how HUGE her hemms were.... he was *amazed* at how they "popped out"... LOL! A lil TMI if you ask me, lol! (Especially since I was still getting to know them... lol!) Uh, not info that I would want dh passing around if you kwim, lol!
    LOL! My DH's butt would be GRASS if he ever gave away information like that to others!! LOL!

OMG I would kill DH!!!

lmbo... i bad bad H's with jackson too..they were the worst part of my recovery...so not looking forward to labor again...great tip Christine thanx!... I guess while I was in labor I kept saying my A$$ felt like acorns?? WTH?? too much demerol i guess maybe..LOL....

im sitting at 26 ish weeks...baby moves a ton at night...keeps me awake ...Im also feeling really pg already....but I have promised myself no complaining until christmas.. Looks like this one should appear around the 9th of jan ( induction ). My photography biz has been keeping me super a$$ busy this past few weeks..no time for anything but eat, sleep, shoot, edit...then the cycle starts again.. I actually have my final day of bookings booked..so I can officially say I now am booking into Dec!..LMAo...Dec 1st will be my last shoot, then Im planning on taking 6 weeks after birth...I may have to adjust that for a few newborns that i know are coming...but thats it! it must be about time for some new belly pics again?
    Deanna
    deanna hall photography

Im so far behind in scrapping..its not FUNNY! its been over a year!:26:

I'll be 39 weeks preggo tomorrow and the wait is killing me. This is our first baby (we're having a girl) and I'm excited to finally hold her. I was 1cm dilated last week but no progress since then. The baby is doing well though, still her usual active self. There's a chance I might go for a C-section (if my cervix won't open until my due date). I started leaking milk when I was about 6 months or so.

Everything is fixed around here...we're just waiting for the baby
    JACQ
    Proudly Creating for:
    :: Christy Lyle :: Zoe Pearn :: Laura Deacetis ::
    :: Kay Miller :: Anne DeJong :: Rachel Young :: Kim De Smet::

:: My gallery :: My Blog :: My Kaboodle ::

reading this thread is so exciting! I wish you all so much luck with your little ones. I wish I could do it again. Christine, that is such a great idea! I had never heard of it. I know they have the sanitary napkins you can freeze at the hospital, but that newborn diaper thing is a great trick!!!

I've got some updated pics! Yippee! Michelle P. came over and we did my maternity shoot! It was so much fun... Go to her BLOG to see em...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast