My Daughter Spent Yesterday In The Er!!!

I can't believe my child. She is just one big Emergency Room visit.

www.purescrapability.typepad.com

Kimberly Giarrusso

I create for Ready-Set-Create! Magazine

OMG! That's so scary! Glad she's okay!! You certainely do not need this kind of stress now that you are pg.

That is so crazy because I just came to post that *I* spent the night in the ER!

Off to read your daughter's story....
    Rachael Giallongo **
    Blogging at RachaelGiallongo.com

Quote Originally Posted by InLoveWithDOTS
    That is so crazy because I just came to post that *I* spent the night in the ER!

Off to read your daughter's story....

OMGosh, what happened? Are you okay?
    Kimberly Giarrusso

How scary! Glad she's okay though! And I didn't know you were pg too! I guess I missed that announcement! Congrats Kimberly!! Now you get to join our Prego thread LOL!
    ~Shawna
    My Blog

Creating for:
    Amanda Heimann :: Melissa Bennett :: Kim Wresh

OMGosh! Kids! Glad she's okay, hope the thing will "come out" without problem. If you feel nervous, imagine how funny this will be when she'll be 17! ;-)

Rachael, hope it was nothing serious! Off to read your story (if it's on your blog).

Ok...that's funny! I'm surprised my kids haven't tried that trick yet.

Well, at least she wasn't afraid to tell you! So sorry you are having such an exciting time right now!
    My sorry, sorry Blog

Oh Kimberly how awful......gotta love kids huh? Ok but hey you were at Oak Glen pumpkin patch on Saturday???? SO WAS I!!! I kept looking around and thinking "Wouldn't it be funny if I saw someone I knew from online here...." Too funny!!!

Edited to add:

Hey Rachael what happened? Is everything ok?
    ~ Darla ~

♥ Also Creating for ♥ SSD

Oh Heavens!!!! You should scrap that xray... wonder if you could. I bet that took a couple of years off your life.

Quote Originally Posted by d2vasquez
    Oh Kimberly how awful......gotta love kids huh? Ok but hey you were at Oak Glen pumpkin patch on Saturday???? SO WAS I!!! I kept looking around and thinking "Wouldn't it be funny if I saw someone I knew from online here...." Too funny!!!

Edited to add:

Hey Rachael what happened? Is everything ok?
    OH MY GOSH that is sooo crazy! I guess you never realize how small the world is! Where do live?
    Kimberly Giarrusso

LOL I know!!! It was so packed and incredibly hot but the girls had a great time and even did that bungee jump thing in the kid area.....and I got some great photos from the day!! Too funny we missed each other! Sorry for hijacking your thread....hope your dd is better.
    ~ Darla ~

♥ Also Creating for ♥ SSD

Scary!!!

I didn't want to be left out, so here I am. Thanks, Pamie!

oh no! how awful!!! :0(

president, songbird avenue, inc.
    digital designs at twopeasinabucket.com

In case you were worried (LOL) it's out and she never even noticed. HAAAAA!!!

***also all the pictures in our house that are above furniture have been removed.***

Teeheehee.
    Kimberly Giarrusso