Design your own Advent Calendar.
Countdown to Christmas in style by creating an Advent calendar that matches your taste exactly. This cutting file set contains a collection of templates and cutting files that allow you to completely customize your own calendar. Use all of the components to create the pocket calendar shown, or use only part of the components to design your own creation. This kit includes:
- The pocket box template and cut file. Three of the boxes can be cut from an 8.5”x11” piece of cardstock.
- One template with 8 mats for the box fronts to add pattern papers. This document is sized for easy print and cut with the Silhouette.
- One template with 25 round scalloped numbers. There are 2 different font styles. Cut files are included.
- Templates with 25 hanging tab numbers, also with 2 different font styles. These are spread into 2 documents and also include 2 font styles. Cut files are included.
- One template with a layered title box and a selection of word art titles. Use them or create your own titles with type or scrapbooking supplies.
- One template with 4 different layered tags. Cut files are included.
The templates are layered PSD files. Customize your calendar completely by clipping your favorite digital supplies into the layers. You can also add your favorite digital elements to calendar design.
The number sets include 2 font styles for design versatility. You can also use scrapbook kit numbers instead of the template options.
The calendar is designed to fit on two 12” by 12” sheets of scrapbooking cardstock. For stability, the cardstock can be mounted on foam core board, mat board or even poster board. The pocket boxes are then arranged in 6 rows of 4 with a title and one box on a top row. Of course the tags, number sets and titles can be used without the box design.
This kit includes cutting files that match the templates so you can use a digital cutter to cut out your pieces. Once you add your digital supplies, save your file as a PNG or JPG file and bring it into your cutting software. Open the corresponding cut file and align the image and cut line. Then you can print and cut your image.
The kit elements are designed with smooth edges to make hand cutting easier if preferred.
Included in this download are SVG files, DXF files, PNG files, PDF files and AI files. Please make sure your cutter can use one of these file types before downloading. Templates can also be hand cut using the PDF or PNG files. The templates are in PSD format.