Travel around the world with this gorgeous kit from the Digichick Designers! Included in this collection, you will find:
- 68 patterned and plain papers; 12 x 12
- 123 various elements (including stickers, flowers, frames, ribbons, word art and more!)
- 1 uppercase alphabet with numbers and symbols
- 2 layered layout template files (in .png, .tif and .psd format)
- 1 set of cutting file templates (in .psd, .png, .jpg, .tif, .pdf, .ai and .svg format)
- 1 printable hybrid project (in .pdf, .png, .jpg, .dxf and .svg format)
Also includes a bonus mini travel album quick page set designed by Mari Koegelenburg (in .png and .psd format).
PLEASE NOTE: This collection was previously released in The Digi Files #30 (June 2011). Please check that you do not already have this kit in your stash before purchasing!
Not all items shown. Drop shadows for illustration only. This digital kit has been saved as .jpg and .png files at 300 dpi. This kit was created for personal use only.
Participating Designers: Amanda Heimann, Danielle Engebretson, Cluster Queen Creations, Elise's Pieces, Fiddle Dee Dee Designs, Geek Chic, Joyful Heart Designs, Karen Lewis, Kelleigh Ratzlaff, Kellie Mize, Laitha Designs, Mye De Leon, Mari Koegelenburg, Mommyish, Paper Garden Projects, Pixel Gypsy, Quirky Twerp, Sarah Jones, Seven Days, Sherwood Studio, Stacy Molter, Sugarplum Paperie, ViVa Artistry and Wishing Well Creations.