The Tootsie Box Template Set and Cutting Files contains a cool rectangular box template with ends that twist up to close. It is just perfect for holding small gifts, party favors, shower favors and more!
The templates files have been saved in three formats for your convenience.
- The first format is a layered .psd (Photoshop Document) file that you can easily clip your digital papers to. You can only open this file with Photoshop , Photoshop Elements and Paint Shop Pro X and higher.
- The second format is individual png files for each layer which are helpful for some photo-editing programs.
- The third format is a .pdf and can be opened with Adobe Acrobat Reader (a free download).
- This product is not compatible with Word Processing programs.
- These files are designed to be printed on standard 8.5x11 paper.
The cutting files for your digital die-cut machine have been saved in AI, JPG, DXF, and SVG formats.
Please ensure that your Digital Die-cutter will cut one of these formats before purchase. You can download a free template to test your machine, here.
SILHOUETTE users can import the DXF files into the Silhouette Studio software. Simply go to File>Open and chose the DXF file extension. The file can now be saved in your personal library as a Studio file. If you have the Studio Designer software, you can also import the SVG file, but you don't need the Designer version to import the DXF files. At this point in time, Silhouette prohibits the sale of .Studio files by third parties such as myself. If they ever change their policy, I will be offering .Studio files!
If you are only interested in the cutting files, you may purchase them separately by clicking here.
For tutorials and project ideas, check out my blog: http://kelleighratzlaff.com/